Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Rockets

Default re: Houston Rockets

bati-a oi! ang come back game ni yao ming kay pildi sila!!

sge lang bawe lang nya ni ang rockets kay basin nabag=ohan pa si yao ug duwa.... heheheh

next game against boston, yao will probably have a big game...

yao and mutombo.. 30 rebounds and 15 blocks combined..

hmm.. rockets vs boston. torn between two lovers ko ani da. .. i'd like boston to have their 5th straight win, pero nahan pud ko daog ang rockets para mosaka sila sa standings..

^boston fan gyud ko since birth but i won't mind seeing them lose to the rockets, it's a lost season anyway... might as well have as many ping-pong balls as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker
    ^boston fan gyud ko since birth but i won't mind seeing them lose to the rockets, it's a lost season anyway... might as well have as many ping-pong balls as possible...
    You're a tanker... hehehe. Ako sad tanker sad ko kay I'm actually thinking about the Hawks' status right now. Mau lang unta ug mo-declare si Oden, Durant ug uban pa.

Quote Originally Posted by DonJenn
    mao jud! kung kanus-a ni balhin diri sa rockets, ngara sad ni samot ka banga!
    trade na si bonzi ug lain na power forward... :mrgreen:
    Bring back Stromile? Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by DuBciTY
    utah sucks
    Yeah... it sucks when they're winning and becoming one of the most legitimate teams in the NBA today. If they lose early in the playoffs, they're gonna work back better in retaliation and with enough experience, they might be another hindrance to the top 3 teams comprised of Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio.

the rockets are stuck with bonzi for the rest of the season, they might as well use him. nah, i don't want Stromile back, Shane Battier is well worth the trade.

ot: i think Oden and Durant are going to declare for the draft especially now with what happened to Shaun Livingston, imagine if Livingston was still in college and he blew his knee, he'll never be able to make the millions he's making now.

da! lubong ang boston! pero wala man naninuod si yao ad to kat 11pts ra siya!

the rockets are stuck with bonzi for the rest of the season, they might as well use him. nah, i don't want Stromile back, Shane Battier is well worth the trade.
    btaw ok ra man ang trade kay Shane Battier.. mas deffensive man siya kaysa ni swift..

ot: i think Oden and Durant are going to declare for the draft especially now with what happened to Shaun Livingston, imagine if Livingston was still in college and he blew his knee, he'll never be able to make the millions he's making now.
    Huh? That's way too far for an explanation. But about what happened to Shaun, Oden and Durant needs to be practical when it comes to being eligible in the draft. Ma-injured pa lang sa college nya way sweldo.

Oden and Durant, for me, should stay a year or two in college. An injury is most likely to happen but what are the odds? They'll get injured anytime, NBA or not. Oden has a left wrist injury and Durant had an ankle injury. NBA teams want to get them with or without those injuries because they're too good to pass. It's upside vs. injury-prone, advantage on the former.

Pero, salary-wise, I think they should declare this year. (para ma-draft sa Hawks) Hehehe!!!

Bottomline though, it's up to Greg Oden and Kevin Durant to decide whether they should declare for the draft or not.

i'm sure what happened to shaun is on the back of the minds of all players eligible for the draft, if they stay in college longer and suffer a major injury, their value would go down. everybody would want to cash in their chips now that their value is high. this is just my opinion and it's a sad situation because for me personally, staying longer in college is the way to go. sorry sa o.t.

i'm sure what happened to shaun is on the back of the minds of all players eligible for the draft, if they stay in college longer and suffer a major injury, their value would go down. everybody would want to cash in their chips now that their value is high. this is just my opinion and it's a sad situation because for me personally, staying longer in college is the way to go. sorry sa o.t.
    K ra na oi. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

Anyway... the Rockets unloading Stromile Swift and the rights to Rudy Gay for Memphis' Shane Battier was a great move for them. They lose some to get some. Unloaded Swift's contract and a rookie who can do more elsewhere for a defensive minded Battier. Then they were able to sign Bonzi Wells cheaply.

And look out, Im pretty sure Bonzi will get his chance in the playoffs. That's where he mostly shows off his stuff, the seven-game series. The Rockets are considered sleepers in this coming playoffs.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast