Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    wat if dili pa member hehehehe---- ni adto ko sa ilang site-- nah, naglibug ko.. hihihihihih
    pangita'g globe nga landline bay then tawag dayun sa pcci manila... free man ang globe to globe calls. nya inquire nila sa specifics sa imu mga gikalib-gan...

as to the forms, pwede man kapangayo bisag asa nga petshops. sa caminade gani sa una tagaan nalang man ko dayun, nya giingnan ko nga balik lang igka fill-up nako. imu himuon, ayaw na lang balik, send dayun sa pcci instead hehe

or i think, sa site na may downloadable forms... download lang then print.

Quote Originally Posted by tonsy_kennel View Post
    nice thread bro...
    para sa tanan pareha nato dog lovers bro... to save some on costs

Quote Originally Posted by rusty18 View Post
    Good job ironwood, thanks for sharing this helpful info. It sure was a pain in the ass for me to deal with that petshop. it took them more than 2 months to process the transfer of ownership. I had to deal with it anyway since it was my first time and had zero knowledge about that PCCI thing. Now that i'm a registered member, i'm sure it would be much faster this time. again, thanks ironwood!
    pareha ta bay... sa una agi man pod ko petshop.. nya hostage ta nila when nila ipadala ato papers... pwd man diay kita2x ra

Just wondring ... acquired the dog last April 2008 with PCCI papersand hantod karon wala panako change ang ownership . Is it still possible for me to change the name ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Just wondring ... acquired the dog last April 2008 with PCCI papersand hantod karon wala panako change ang ownership . Is it still possible for me to change the name ??

the name of the owner? or the name of the dog?

the change of ownership can be done anytime... the name of the dog cannot be changed, meaning the registered pcci name.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    in addition:

wala man kaha butangi ug date of transfer sa likod bro, kai naa man penalty if late imo pag transfer (within 90 days man siguro, correct me if im wrong sa kato mas sweto kai mao man to sa una).

what a friend told me is if mo buy ka ug dog with papers, if di pa nimo plano itransfer dayon di lang sa butangan ug date of transfer sa likod.hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by tsikay101 View Post
    in addition:

wala man kaha butangi ug date of transfer sa likod bro, kai naa man penalty if late imo pag transfer (within 90 days man siguro, correct me if im wrong sa kato mas sweto kai mao man to sa una).

what a friend told me is if mo buy ka ug dog with papers, if di pa nimo plano itransfer dayon di lang sa butangan ug date of transfer sa likod.hehehe
    yup, i agree. naa man didto nga kinahanglan within 90days ipatrasfer nimu to avoid penalties. kasagaran pod, ang mga sellers pirmahan lang man nila nya dili nila butangag dates intentionally.

nice one Ironwood ... mo ad2 nata ko caminade para pa transfer sd ta sa akong name... mas nndut ni kai mas dali and mas barato2x tingai

thx sir ironwood!!!

by the way, I just inquired from PCCI whether they accept Postal Money Order as a mode of payment, and they said YES, THEY ACCEPT POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

So, sa mga wala'y checking account, Postal Money Order na lang payable to PCCI and ienclose.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast