Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: ALORICA - a NEW CallCenter.. post your comments, what do you think of this CC?

info please about their job fair ,please post it here.

Default Re: ALORICA - a NEW CallCenter.. post your comments, what do you think of this CC?

naa pud ni sila Uverse

Hi all, yeah according to my friend in Manila. Alorica is coming to Cebu. They will be occupying the 8th and 9th floor of Skyrise 2. But the recruitment office will temporarily use the 3rd floor of the building., They will be having their Jobfair 2mrw at SM Trade hall..

That's all I know....

Mao ni si "Pursuit your Passions"? I think typo error ni sa ila ad.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymagnetmom View Post
    Mao ni si "Pursuit your Passions"? I think typo error ni sa ila ad.
    Kita bitaw ko ani nga ad last sunstar sunday, lingaw kaayo kog basa sa "pursuit your passions". hihi

Anyway, I checked the link provided (alorica salaries glassdoor) and I saw that the wages reflected there are in HOURLY rate and in $, to boot. I don't think applicable na dire sa Pilipinas kay wa'y mubayad ug CSR or TSR ug php450/hour oi - per day nuon cguro. But I think this company's worth a look-see because it's new, and the management might be different.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alorica.jpg 
Views:	5329 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	4613

thank you, jman5000, mindtrickz, redplanet2009, Khug Moo Hoon for the info. and thank you sa mga nag comment.
    interesting indeed, awn nato how they fair.. daghan ko friends i-refer ngadto ^_^

good evening, istoryans! God bless!

info please about sa job fair or on site visit...unsay address ani and what position ila gipang offer...thanks

ningadto ko sa ila job fair ganina buntag..hehe.. wala ko kapasar sa initial.. then 2interviews ra daw.. then ang exam kay after or during sa training na daw ingun ang kadto usa ka employee nila.. ugma napa cla sa s.m... goodluck ninyo... dn naa signing bonus na 10,000 nig pirma sa contract.. mao na gi.ingon sa nag interview nako..
    libre meal while you're waiting to be interviewed.. kfc..hehehe

guys... nice jud accent ang mga bisaya compared sa mga tagalog..hehe.. share lang..

This is indeed good news for all those who need to have a job... hopefully we would be updated on what are the qualifications to prepare ourselves and pass the interviews. I have been in a call center for 5 years but if this new account is offering better, then what am i waiting for ?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast