Page 2 of 273 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: The DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY. unsa inyong knowledge about God?

doctrines sa religions are all positive, these are commandments that not even god tell's us but also to ourselves. love of god is love of our fellowmen man, and love god above all.

ask lng ko, Did Jesus teach that we are all sons of God? same teaching with other messengers like Buddha.

any verse bro, nga si Jesus mismo niingon nga siya si God.

Quote Originally Posted by defender_1611 View Post
    Some people (such as Muslims) foolishly claim that belief in a Godhead (aka, Trinity) means worship of three gods (polytheism). This simply reflects their woeful ignorance of the Word of God. The LORD our God is ONE Lord (Deuteronomy 6:4); but He does exist in three Persons, i.e., a Trinity.
    Why would you include the Muslims in your confusion about your mysterious sophistic doctrine of Trinity? We Muslims, Jews and the Unitarian Christians firmly believed the doctrine of Monotheism without attributing any sophistic meaning in it. And we are neither foolish as you've said but YOU ARE! See the fallacy of your teachings you called Jesus Christ Papa other called the son and Mary his mother Mama aside from calling the Almighty Creator FATHER/ABA! You see, you have a family of gods a hangover of the Greeks and Romans mythology.

TRINITY? The more we study its development, the more we are convinced that the church dogma today, are nothing but mythical notions combined with sophistic tantrums.

Resolve your confusion from among yourselves who embraced that MYSTERIOUS/SOPHISTIC doctrine before you attack other religions.
    Last edited by JcBoY; 10-25-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trebmeg View Post
    akong pasabot ba katong ni cry out loud si jesus og "Father, father why have you forsaken me"
    If God the Father and Jesus is Only One entity and Jesus Said that, then Jesus must be on Drugs joke..

When Jesus was baptized in River Jordan, mao toy pinaka klaru nga ebindensya nga separate na silang tulo ug entity. Naa si Kristo nag tugsaw sa suba, Ni kunsad ang Espiritu Santo as a Dove, ug Ni tabi ang Dios Amahan. For me its enough na.

mura gud ug kape nga 3 in 1.

Quote Originally Posted by JcBoY View Post
    Why would you include the Muslims in your confusion about your mysterious sophistic doctrine of Trinity? We Muslims, Jews and the Unitarian Christians firmly believed the doctrine of Monotheism without attributing any sophistic meaning in it. And we are neither foolish as you've said but YOU ARE! See the fallacy of your teachings you called Jesus Christ Papa other called the son and Mary his mother Mama aside from calling the Almighty Creator FATHER/ABA! You see, you have a family of gods a hangover of the Greeks and Romans mythology.

TRINITY? The more we study its development, the more we are convinced that the church dogma today, are nothing but mythical notions combined with sophistic tantrums.

Resolve your confusion from among yourselves who embraced that MYSTERIOUS/SOPHISTIC doctrine before you attack other religions.
    Red Herring.. Naabot man ka ni Maria nga wa man na sya labot sa Trinity

BTW, we who "embraced" the doctrine don't have confusion amongst ourselves, regarding the Trinity. Maybe you're confused because there are those who accept the doctrine and those who do not.
    Last edited by NapoleonBlownapart; 10-25-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    Red Herring.. Naabot man ka ni Maria nga wa man na sya labot sa Trinity
    You just don't get my point, ngano wa diay ninyo tawga si Mary ug mama? Unya natawo diay si Jesus nga way inahan? Biased ra pud ka sa mga babaye oi gitawag gani ninyo ginoo ang ingon pa amahan nga wa ninyo makita, unya karon nga naay inahan wa gani ninyo gi-recognize. Patay mo ana sa mga feminist/gender equality movement. Padayon lang mo ug discuss oi kay kamo ray ga-libog2 anang doktrinaha, bisan bata kuliton mo ana ug pangutana nganong ang tulo mahimong usa.

Basin nakalimot ka sa Christians expression nga "Hesus, Maria, Husep santisima trinidad" nga gihimo na ug SUSMARYOSEP! which is the original HOLY TRINITY/HOLY FAMILY and the Bible based Protestants changed it to "Father, Son and The Holy Ghost" and later on kay bati man paminawon ang Holy Ghost giilisan ug Holy Spirit.

To whatever degree of changes, the fact remains that, this doctrine is not just a fallacy but worst still a pure concoction of the so-called Cristology and Maryology. It is a known fact that originally there was no Trinitarianism and that the development of this theology was just after the Roman expansion in the colonized countries (Polytheism, but more importantly, its development is because of the fact that the Bible was tampered by unknown Bible redactors influenced by the old notion of Mythical god-hood, of the Greaco/Romano type. The same, crept and was accommodated within the doctrine of Christianity even to this day.
    Last edited by JcBoY; 10-25-2012 at 10:19 AM.

interesting discussion.

observer mode on.

Maau unta naay maka explain ani na verse:

Matthew 3:13-17:
    13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
    14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
    15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
    16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.
    17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

This verse clearly demonstrate 3 different entities appearing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by JcBoY View Post
    You just don't get my point, ngano wa diay ninyo tawga si Mary ug mama? Unya natawo diay si Jesus nga way inahan? Biased ra pud ka sa mga babaye oi gitawag gani ninyo ginoo ang ingon pa amahan nga wa ninyo makita, unya karon nga naay inahan wa gani ninyo gi-recognize. Patay mo ana sa mga feminist/gender equality movement. Padayon lang mo ug discuss oi kay kamo ray ga-libog2 anang doktrinaha, bisan bata kuliton mo ana ug pangutana nganong ang tulo mahimong usa.
    Apparently you're confused. You need to argue with Roman Catholics here. As a non-RCC Christian I don't call Mary "mama Mary".

No point at all. There's no point injecting Mary to the topic because she's not part of the doctrine. If you want to make a point post something related to the doctrine. If you want to question why some people call Mary "mama" you can ask in a separate thread.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 273 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast