Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion lang

Anonymous

Default Suggestion lang

@pnoize2k4, natural rana ang reaction ni flip that is just a burst of emotion.

Naa man cyay point rules inyo sandiganan pero kamo ra pud ang nagviolate niini.

You as a modz must also take initiatives on how to improve this site. Find solutions to problems and consult your members. Kai daghan members diri nga mas expert pa cguro ninyo in terms of site development.

Dako kaayo na nga bomerang ninyo if you have created a site like this then wala ninyo i anticipate that this problems will occur. If that's the case you don't have a course of planning in creating this site.

If this is the case I think this site is just a testing center site. I hope I'm wrong.

Anonymous

Default Suggestion lang

PEACE!!!

Default Suggestion lang

peace lagi dayon.... sheesh

Full Time Slave-driver blade101's Avatar

Default Suggestion lang

so its justified for a member to say those things, but mods can't?yours is a warped sense of reality man.

oh and by the way, please change that avatar of yours.its waaay too suggestive.

Default Suggestion lang

bottom line here is: There are a lot of ways to enoforce the rules of istorya.net. I will admit some might've been offensive to you. BUT had there been no violation of the forum rule, do you honestly think that we would've picked on anyone out of the blue?

semi-bisaya version: Daghang paagi ang pag enforce sa rules sa istorya.net Mo admitar ko nga naa say na-insultohan. PERO kung walay rule nga gi-violate, sa inyong tanaw, pikhan kaha mo namo nga morag tripping lang?

Mao lagi na nga bisan unsaon ninyog reklamo..ang nahitabo dire nabuyagan mo kay ning violate mo sa rules. Kung paminaw ninyo sobra sobra ra ang pagbuyag sa moderator then either inyong i-pahibalo thru PM (like educated people do) ang tag-iya sa site (BeoR). Kung sa iyang tanaw nanobra ra mi..kami man sad na iyang buthan.. nagtuo siguro mo nga hayahay ra kaayo mi..ka-ignorante jud tawn. kung makakita palang mo sa amoang private forum, didto magkalalis sad mi didto og mabuyagan sad mi didto sa tag-iya.

kamo man ang ni-apil dire sa istorya.net.... what you see is what you get. di mo ganahan di pahawa.
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Suggestion lang

@pnoize2k4, natural rana ang reaction ni flip that is just a burst of emotion.
    That may be true but we don't respond well to threats. I don't respond well to threats.
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Suggestion lang

Quote Originally Posted by pnoize2k4
    images are posted using the img tag. it is not directly stored on the server.

if people have time to download pictures, upload to a hosting site, what difference will it take if you resize it before you upload it to a hosting site? most people say because they don't have time. but then again, they have time to post in almost all the threads and even create long posts.

again, if other people can do it why can't we? or are we just to lazy to do it and must rely on software or even the moderators to resize it?
    Daan pa lagi ko...wa gyud ni ayo mag suggest ta...OK nalang bai...salamat nalang sa imong giusik na panahon sa pagtubag. pero di gyud ko kontento sa imong tubag. Kabalo man ko bai na wa sa server ang image na store...

like i said bai, you dont always need an image hosting site in order to post your pics, you can get the URL via right clicking on the pics viewing properties and copying the image URL, kasabot ka bai unsai URL? so sometimes if id like to post a pic na kuhaon lang nako sa net(usahay tawag ana bai remote linking or hotlinking) not using an image hosting site...i just copy the URLs, so what ever the size of the said pic sa URL mao sad na ang sa post. ang post bai is different sa image resize...ayaw lag liko liko-a ang topic...kung mo post ka mo-type ra ka and before you know it taas na imo gi type...ang image resize download, resize,upload imo buhaton, and usa sad naa paman gani ubang users mag post mangutana unsaon pag resize...kay di kamao..pero kamao man lagi mo post...ako nang gisulti bai. try to view your members not in your perspective...

analogy bai...kung maghatag ka sa imong uyab...ang imo pilion dili imong ganahan kundi ang iyang ganahan...okies?

again, if other people can do it why can't we? or are we just to lazy to do it and must rely on software or even the moderators to resize it?
    unsa man diay gamiton sa pag resize photo bai gunting? dili software? :P

no offense bai pero im starting to lose my cool na...its always the same..."KUNG DI MO GANAHAN, LEAVE" mao ra gyud na...hai nalang...sige istoryans unsaon man nato...padayon ta sa kalipay...pasagdi nalang diha ang uban...

Nganong lalisan paman gyud nato ni na pwede ra man ni mahimo...improvement nalang sa site gud...

ang ako ra bai na dili mo ma hassle n amga mods sige pamadlong...pero di man gyud mo madala sa iSTORYA, mao na daghan nalang mag yawyaw...

Default Suggestion lang

wow that was a briliant idea...love you man...

Default Suggestion lang

Alright guys.. peace na oi kapoy na yaw yaw.. sagdi nalang na sila.. basta kahibaw nana sila kong unsay angay e improve.. all we want is to improve there service or to have a proper guidance as well as respect to the members of istoryans especially to newbies so called n00bs..

alright mga modz :2thumbs:

:baaa:

Default Suggestion lang

the KG: bai, basahi ang tubag nako. the software i was referring to was the forum software. also, please keep in mind that like ordinary members, we have work to attend to. contrary to popular belief, we have our own lives to live beyond istorya.net.

please do not lecture me about URLs. respect me and i will respect you. because in most probability, i have been on the net before you even thought it existed.

if ang gi-hotlink na image dako gihapon, why not just put a URL link to the image, instead of posting the image itself?

let's not keep relying on the forum software to do all the work, the more transactions it makes the more bandwidth it takes. while yes, a jpg is worth about a thousand text but remember that the server also transacts with the other members, which also take up bandwidth. while the server is resizing your hotlinked image, it is taking some bandwith from the other users as well. multiply this at least a hundred times...well, you get the idea.

to give you an idea how much this site takes up bandwith, for this month alone, it has taken up 19 million hits from around the world. and take note, that is only for the month of May.

to tell you the truth, its hard to please everybody biya, and we cannot customize the forum to your individual preferences.

why do we keep saying that if you don't like the rules just leave? because in most probability, the reason nga gi-close ang ilang thread or gi-move ang thread was because wala sila ni basa sa rules sa forum, unya sila pa ang isog magreklamo. ngano gi-move, ngano gi-lock or ngano gi-delete. Then they start putting the site down and the moderators down usahay they threaten the mods.

ngano lalisan pa nato, when you can just follow the rules.

out of the number of active members sa istorya, pila ra man mo magreklamo? the most is 10? unya, how many active members does istorya have that seem contented with how the moderators run the site? i wouldn't consider na daghan magyaw yaw.

but still, here i am patiently trying to take note of your suggestions for the next mods meeting.

let's keep this a suggestion thread, instead of put down so and so moderator thread.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast