View Poll Results: Asa ang mas nindot na TV Channel?

Voters
655. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABS-CBN

379 57.86%
  • GMA

276 42.14%
Page 2 of 432 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: ABS-CBN vs GMA ^_^ Which is Better and WHY?

Sauna sa mga anime, GMA ko tan-aw maybe if naa nasad bag o anime adto ko GMA.
    But mostly sa ABS jud ko tigtan-awan labi na sa news. Sa anime rako ko mo switch ug channel to GMA hehehe.

its not that we have to choose a certain channel or be a diehard fan, but i prefer ABS for the reason na they have better shows than GMA (IMHO) for example: i watched an episode of marimar (kay commercial sa pikas, ABS) omg there was a scene na ang dialog sa actors (they are promising to love each other forever, charoott hehe) sus ang ilang lines kay sa kanta jud... *nosebleed* imbis nindot unta ang scene na bati na kay ang linya na g sulti nlang duha kay kanta.. ewwwwwwwwwww

GMA 7 says it is now closing in on top spot
    03/12/2008 | 11:50 AM
    Email this | Email the Editor | Print | Digg this | Add to del.icio.us
    MANILA, Philippines - Broadcast company GMA Network Inc. on Wednesday announced that it is now getting close to "seizing the number one spot from its biggest competitor as its nationwide TV ratings performance showed an evident pattern of growth."

In a statement to the Philippine Stock Exchange, GMA Network cited AGB Nielsen's survey dated February 24 to March 1 which showed that GMA Network maintained equal ranking with ABS-CBN in terms of total day people ratings. The two networks are tied at 7.9 percent.

GMA Network also noted that it is only trailing its rival by 0.7 percent in terms of total day household ratings. ABS-CBN posted a total day household rating of 17 percent while GMA Network posted 16.3 percent.

It added that 15 out of the top 30 programs were from GMA Network.

GMA Network shows also remained the principal choices of viewers in Urban Luzon, with 18 out of the top 30 programs in the area were from the network.

GMA Network has recently reported that net income grew 19 percent to P2.33 billion in 2007.

GMANews.TV is the official website of GMA News and Public Affairs, a unit of GMA Network Inc. - Cheryl Arcibal, GMANews.TV

Both stations lack substance, so adto nlng ko sa asa mas daghan gwapa, nya thats ABS.

gma ko...
    kapitalista kau nga mga lopez nga tagiya ug abs cbn...

abs-cbn me,waz lain choice tfc man ang barato ky ang gma mahal man...

i'm proud to be Kapuso
    great shows...

sauna...mga 90's, solid kapuso jud ko...kadto btaw naa pa ang viva sa gma...

karon...mixed nah...pro watch jud ghapon ko kapuso oi!

ABS, a lot of their shows make sense...

Both stations suck. But if I have to choose, I'd rather go with ABS.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 432 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast