Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2008 Playoffs thread

So Spurs na balik ang 3rd? I'll edit the bracket... Thanks...

Ako lang opinion noh, if I were the Suns, I'd stay put at 6 and and hope that the Rockets regain the 3rd seed so I would avoid meeting the Spurs at round 1 and would probably have it easier in the second round by avoiding the Lakers. Mas sayon man jud and Rockets e compare sa Spurs especially without Yao in the paint to put up some sort of resistance to the Manchild and Shaq...

And for the Spurs, who have played disappointing ball as of late (being beaten BADLY by the Suns and the Lakers these past few days), I would also stay put at 5 to avoid the Suns. Well, in the Spurs' case, sort of a double edge sword. Face the Suns at round 1 and get it over with whilst avoiding the Lakers until Round 3 or to stay in the 5th seed and possibly meeting the Lakers in round 2.

For me, the most devastating team as of the moment is the Lakers...

Fans-wise, we would love to see a Spurs and Suns match-up at round 1 to see who is worthy enough to face the Lakers hehehehe...

When we look at the bracket. The 3 vs. 6 and the 2 vs. 7 bracket is "sort of" easier for the fact that you avoid the Lakers and to top that, we have the inexperienced Hornets. the Yao-less Rockets, and the inconsistent Mavs not to mention, Nowitzki is ailing a bit...

As for the Lakers-Nuggets match-up, they need to activate Bynum ASAP to move Odom back at 3 and match-up againts Melo... Radmanovic and Walton would get eaten alive by Melo. Kobe I'm sure is willing to match-up againts A.I. and vice versa or the Nuggets might opt to move J.R. Smith to the starting 5 and move A.I. back at PG to go up againts D-Fish... Pau would have a hard time againts either Camby or K-Mart since the two are excellent defenders...

My two cents worth...

Quote Originally Posted by The Good$!!!
    As for the Lakers-Nuggets match-up, they need to activate Bynum ASAP to move Odom back at 3 and match-up againts Melo... Radmanovic and Walton would get eaten alive by Melo. Kobe I'm sure is willing to match-up againts A.I. and vice versa or the Nuggets might opt to move J.R. Smith to the starting 5 and move A.I. back at PG to go up againts D-Fish... Pau would have a hard time againts either Camby or K-Mart since the two are excellent defenders...

My two cents worth...
    mura lisod kaau sa Nuggets pildihon ang Lakers... dili jud na nila ma anticipate ang triangle offense sa L.A. ahak nalang...

Quote Originally Posted by Archer sensAtion
    mura lisod kaau sa Nuggets pildihon ang Lakers... dili jud na nila ma anticipate ang triangle offense sa L.A. ahak nalang...
    Aww bai don't count out your Melo and A.I. hehehehe... Nia pa nla ang defending defensive player of the year...

Nia pa jud Kleiza ug JR Smith off the bench... I hope Melo and A.I. get their heads together and played like they have never played before...

This could be Kobe's year but I always root for the underdog...

Aww bai don't count out your Melo and A.I. hehehehe... Nia pa nla ang defending defensive player of the year...

Nia pa jud Kleiza ug JR Smith off the bench... I hope Melo and A.I. get their heads together and played like they have never played before...

This could be Kobe's year but I always root for the underdog...
    well I hope The Showstopper JRSmith can stop the show of Kobe Bryant

Kinsay show stopper bai bah? C Shawn Michaels? hehehe

Kinsay show stopper bai bah? C Shawn Michaels? hehehe
    hahahaha si jr smith...ambot ug kinsay nag bunyag ana

Grabeh ka maldito mga Nuggets noh, Melo, A.I., K-Mart, JR Smith... Mga init kaau ug ulo... hehehehehe maytag niay sumbagay sa playoffs hehehehe...

Saon taman nato ni nga gi **** maning SkyCable... Asa nlng kha ta tanan-aw ani nga wa may Destiny Cable sa City...
    Last edited by The Good$!!!; 09-10-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Grabeh ka maldito mga Nuggets noh, Melo, A.I., K-Mart, JR Smith... Mga init kaau ug ulo... hehehehehe maytag niay sumbagay sa playoffs hehehehe...

Saon taman nato ni nga gi atay maning SkyCable... Asa nlng kha ta tanan-aw ani nga wa may Destiny Cable sa City...

Ataya jud ng kalakiha oi...
    pag sabot nlang dri mga istoryans...mag kita mo sa bar or isa ka balay ba kaha nag naay BTV channel

kung mapildi ang lakers sa kings...then daug ang hornets sa mavs...number 1 spot ang hornets nuh? what if makadaug ug ang rockets sa 2 ka last game? 2nd ang rockets third ra LAL.tsk! but nahan ko ma meet sa LAL ang Suns sa first round....hehehe

sa amoa naay destiny sa Lapu2x nya rooftop pa jud nya flat screen.adto lang mo tan aw,palit lang mo ug beer bisan sayo pa sa buntag.hehehe!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast