Page 2 of 586 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Long distance relationship

Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    Quote Originally Posted by jrom
    It can work of course if u wanted to;thats how the saying goes" true love waits"

"thE tEst oF trUe LovE dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE LoVe iS sTilL tHeRe...'
    now you're giving me hope jrom...LOLS...ehehehhee
    so that's why the topic was created!..ehehehehehe...joke

Quote Originally Posted by cooljux
    Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    Quote Originally Posted by jrom
    It can work of course if u wanted to;thats how the saying goes" true love waits"

"thE tEst oF trUe LovE dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE LoVe iS sTilL tHeRe...'
    now you're giving me hope jrom...LOLS...ehehehhee
    so that's why the topic was created!..ehehehehehe...joke

nyahahahahah.....yeah i must admit i'm in a long distance relationship..he's like five blocks away from my house...ehehehhehe...
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Default sos gastoa ana

sos long distance relisyonsyip di nako ana the last time i had LD relationship dako kaau kog gasto 50T worth of bills kautot gud di nakoowww

I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. It wasnt easy esp since in my past relationships, i couldnt stand being away from my guy for a few days. But if you withstand proximity factors, then it only means that you and your guy are meant to be and no one else! I am so glad to say i have withstood the test of time and distance and that my bf and i are going to be married this jun15. Wish me luck!!!

wish you all the best, not luck! hehe, i dnt believe
    on luck.
    so sweet hah...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifier
    I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. It wasnt easy esp since in my past relationships, i couldnt stand being away from my guy for a few days. But if you withstand proximity factors, then it only means that you and your guy are meant to be and no one else! I am so glad to say i have withstood the test of time and distance and that my bf and i are going to be married this jun15. Wish me luck!!!
    Best Wishes! I wish that you'll invite all of us... :mrgreen:

yes, atlast, we now have a grand gathering of all istorya members; to share love and joy with our fellow member. ehem! ehem. ok bai?
    mingaw man :2thumbs:

Long distance relationships can be frustrating and sad at times, but it can also become very romantic, because there's always something to look forward to. That time when you can be together again. Think of the positive. Focusing on the fact that you can't be together right now will only make the distance worse. Think on why you love this person so much and how lucky you feel that you are with this person to begin with. Communication is important, Communication is even more important for people in long distance relationships. because if you dont have honest and open communication the distance will grow even wider. Communication can come in the form of e-mail, "snail" mail, telephone, Instant chat services and so on. Each person in the relationship must make communication with their SO (significant other) one of their top priorities. When it comes to the telephone, make this time a time to do nothing but concentrate on your partner. Do not watch TV or take care of chores while talking with your SO. This is the time to just sit in a quiet environment (or as quiet as you can get it) and honestly listen and respond with your SO.
    No one ever said relationships were easy, and you could pick a more convenient one, but would you be happier??
    In my point of view, being in a long distance relationship is like a marathon- once you've started, and got half way into it, you just go and finish off. If you've gotten so far, don't let distance be the thing to tear you apart. And remember...everyday that goes by, is a day closer to when you can see your sweetheart again. Love prevails over all

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    Long distance relationships can be frustrating and sad at times, but it can also become very romantic, because there's always something to look forward to. That time when you can be together again. Think of the positive. Focusing on the fact that you can't be together right now will only make the distance worse. Think on why you love this person so much and how lucky you feel that you are with this person to begin with. Communication is important, Communication is even more important for people in long distance relationships. because if you dont have honest and open communication the distance will grow even wider. Communication can come in the form of e-mail, "snail" mail, telephone, Instant chat services and so on. Each person in the relationship must make communication with their SO (significant other) one of their top priorities. When it comes to the telephone, make this time a time to do nothing but concentrate on your partner. Do not watch TV or take care of chores while talking with your SO. This is the time to just sit in a quiet environment (or as quiet as you can get it) and honestly listen and respond with your SO.
    No one ever said relationships were easy, and you could pick a more convenient one, but would you be happier??
    In my point of view, being in a long distance relationship is like a marathon- once you've started, and got half way into it, you just go and finish off. If you've gotten so far, don't let distance be the thing to tear you apart. And remember...everyday that goes by, is a day closer to when you can see your sweetheart again. Love prevails over all

hmmmm...well said...
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Me and my girlfriend had a long distance relationship... she lives in Jersey and I was in Florida..... we got married after 6 months and we now have 2 kids. Yes... Long distance relationship works .... all it takes is patience and perseverance... and of course, the budget for all your long distance calls.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 586 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast