Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

up para ani niya.... luoy sad au!..

Sprint Nextel is a cellphone company in the US.
    Sprint is mainly on cellphones while Nextel is on PTT - push to talk Radio phone

It is a very challenging account since all around ka!!
    mainly CS who handles Fixing Accounts, Bills, Payments, Some Technical Assistance, which includes number transferring or changing numbers, and even up-selling. Sales and Retention will not be handled by you.

I must tell you training is heaven and nesting is like hell. BUT...
    once you get used to your job, its pretty EASY since every concern is similar. So SAYOOOON ra gyud kaau.

Pay is great and compensation is good, but make sure you can still afford to enjoy kay useless lang imong kwarta kung dli gyapon nimo ma enjoy dba? I left after 7months with agent ranking of 200+ over thousands of agents. I left coz i got bored... routine naman gud sa sobra ka sayon.

it was still 2007 at that time pero i can get 20k in a month effortlessly. Its really good!
    Well compensated jud and agents.

mao daw ni ang pinaka lisod na account diri cbu?? tinood??....

i was there for 2 years and 4 months. it was a good experience pero mao lge, yufak kaayo, hehe.

TS/MODS (OT) - Finally the said guy that I asked yesterday texted me and we made a deal to return the phone and the money. Thanks again fellow istoryans! YOU ROCK!

Go0dluck!
    Ginakahadlukan na nga acc0unt ag sprint. But take it as a challenge.
    sa PST nka maka feel sa pressure kai all ar0und mana nga acc0unt gud.. CSR,collecti0ns,basic tr0ublesho0ting,etc.
    Try search sa c0nvergys na thread..Naa dadt0 dghan feedbacks,experiences sa mga agents,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvince View Post
    ts/mods (ot) - finally the said guy that i asked yesterday texted me and we made a deal to return the phone and the money. Thanks again fellow istoryans! You rock!
    weee!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by bigVince View Post
    TS/MODS (OT) - Finally the said guy that I asked yesterday texted me and we made a deal to return the phone and the money. Thanks again fellow istoryans! YOU ROCK!
    OT: weeeeeeeeee!. am so happy for you!. justice prevails!. what the?!?! hehehe!.

guys, share mo sa inyong sprint life!!! hehehe

bro,search dadt0 c0nvergys na thread. dghan discussi0n dadto about sprint. go0dluck again! Myta magdugay kas sprint! Hekhek

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast