Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Nurses working in Canada

every june of the year 1k quota for nurses allocated for canada information recieved.
    so its advisable to start working on it now before june.

how to go about it refer to : www.mflmigrationdoccentre.com

There are a lot of visa centers. I attended the PINOYCARE VISA CENTER orientation in my hometown in Iloilo, and they asked 55k for their PF if you pay within 3 days, and 65k beyond.I was really shocked because they also have an orientation in Singapore, (well I'm a nurse in Sg) and they asked for P135,000!They said the mailing cost is expensive.I paid the Phil price and let my mom receive the mails from the embassy,well it works!So ppl in Singapore who wanted to go to Canada,you can do the same thing and just let your Mom/Sis/Spouse relay the msg to you.Trust me, it works and you don't have to pay the expensive PF.or better apply in cic, they are very transparent and you can communicate with them easily, because Pinoycare is only good on the beginning, wen you apply,but they've got lots of reasons why they can;t lodge your papers on time, so bad my 2 friends experienced this.I will post the MOA some other time,it might help. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ameliaOC View Post
    There are a lot of visa centers. I attended the PINOYCARE VISA CENTER orientation in my hometown in Iloilo, and they asked 55k for their PF if you pay within 3 days, and 65k beyond.I was really shocked because they also have an orientation in Singapore, (well I'm a nurse in Sg) and they asked for P135,000!They said the mailing cost is expensive.I paid the Phil price and let my mom receive the mails from the embassy,well it works!So ppl in Singapore who wanted to go to Canada,you can do the same thing and just let your Mom/Sis/Spouse relay the msg to you.Trust me, it works and you don't have to pay the expensive PF.or better apply in cic, they are very transparent and you can communicate with them easily, because Pinoycare is only good on the beginning, wen you apply,but they've got lots of reasons why they can;t lodge your papers on time, so bad my 2 friends experienced this.I will post the MOA some other time,it might help. Thanks!
    Hi! just wanna ask amelia when did you sign up with pinoy care? I attended their orientation the other day.... it was very good and convincing...I'm really looking for a legitimate and trustworthy company... Would you not recommend pinoy care? How is the processing of your application going on now?

Hi everyone.I have been attended an orientation in Pinoycare last day..It was really convincing! may i know anyone here who's able to try the said agency? what are the common problems upon transactions of your documents in Pinoycare?

Your response is highly appreciated! thank you!

Pinoycare? asa ni dapit? mao ni kadto naa sa my bigfoot sa una?

Blog Entries

Guys, if you are looking for an agency-based application, Visa and training in canada, PM me.

My GF decided not to pursue in going to canada and she has already papers that can be transferred to anybody that will pay for what we already paid for it, PM me and we can talk about it. Everything already ready to go. So I guess the easiest way to put it is, you only need your visa to get there and one in Canada, you will undergo 2 months training already paid with the package we bought for Nurses planing to go to Canada.

let me know we can transfer our application to anyone. let us know.
    its already fully paid and we decided not to pursue to canada, we got change of plans.

Hi..incase ur interested to apply in Canada..im selling my application from Canadian Immigration Consultancy (CIC) for 25k nlng..i paid 30k as downpaymnt last yr but i changed my plans instead..dli mn gd xa refundable pero transferrable..my contact # is 0923-3624538.. pwde ta dungan adto sa agncy ana

guys try mo ug wise agi mo ug quebec. mas dali daw ang inyong papers pag-process. inyo status padulong didto kay immigrant. pero dapat naay 1 year working experience diri pinas kanang naay payslip, ug dapat inyo age kay 25-35 years of age kay its a big points, mas nindot gani if married mo ug naa moy usa ka anak kay plus points pud na. barato rapud sa wise. gaghan nako ug mga kaila nga naa na sa canada karon ila agency gisudlan kay wise. pero dapat moskwela lagi usa mo ug french and pass the exam, ug ielts pud, 5.0 ra ang band score needed.
    Last edited by re_con; 05-24-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Kanang muagi ug quebec, that is known as the quebec skilled worker (QSW) program. Nisunod na pud na sa kadugay sa FSW kay dghan na nangapply. Kung musubmit pa ka imo application ron, expect na madugay pa jud ka. Let's say, minimum of 2yrs. Gawas na lang kung imong experience is 3yrs and up and/or minyo ka and with child unya kuyugon nimo cla to Quebec. Kana, sureball na nga maprioritize ang application. Padakoay ug points man ang labanan ani.

Dugangan pa sa mga yolanda victims, no offense to them, cla nkapadugay sa mga nakauna ug process (Aug 2012) kay gitagaan man cla ug immediate prioritization. Ubay2x sad sa ila ang mga natagaan ug visa dayon this year oi.

Im just saying na just dont keep your hopes up. Ayaw mo padala sa mga agencies. Though WISE, Inc. is reputable though. Cla ang pioneer sa cebu na nagcater ug para Quebec. Pero sa karon, not even them can tell how long the processing of applications can run. Many are eyeing for Quebec na man gud na mga nurses, di lang Pinas. Lisod isugal sa FSW man. Naa gihapon cap. For all we know, napuno na pud ang slots for nurses. Hahay.. senxa na lang ta naabtan ta sa crisis.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast