Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

yaw mo cgg botbot diha mura mog mga babe og baba peace!

bitaw see yah at NU 107 Christmas Party at Portofino

then, lets listen to nu 107 all the time, para dili sila mag close.

di oe, pag.advertise sad mo

once a rocker always a rocker \m/ hehehe.. minaw lng ta prmi NU107

speaking of 99.5RT elementary pa ko ana. I always listen to Joelon (now Papa Joe) every afternoon kada uli from school mga 3 to 6pm ky iya playlist kasagaran mga heavy metal ug hard rock ug grunge, a direct contrast to Dr. Einstein (who became Saint James when they became 99.5RT Nindotah Ah), the DJ before his time slot who played indie and alternative and a few alt.country mostly.

moana pa jud to si joelon sauna," here's an exclusive song from the cassette only single of Sepultura blah blah blah....

while Dr Einstein's playlist as far as i remember included tabitha Fair (later on became Matchbox 20), Train, Lustre, Gin Blossoms, Sunny Day Real Estate, Poor Old Lu, and Whiskeytown. take note this was 1996.

i dunno kinsa program director ato nga time pero the P.D made it clear that the listeners would think na the playlist was generated by the DJ

plus kato pod nga time those DJs knew what they're playing.

pinaka sikat sauna si kaPedro.

i was not an NU listener sa mid 90s ky taga Alicia, Bohol man ko. dili makuha didto ang station.... started listening to NU around 2000. i dunno Cebu pa ba to or manila basta naa na to Red Horse Red Hot Hits every 7pm nya permi ipatukar soundtrack sa The Matrix.

It was also on NU 107 were i first heard Eifel 65's Blue and Move Your Body "im blue dabadi adada dabadi dabada..."
    Last edited by countrykidanthony; 12-02-2010 at 08:11 PM.

nah! unsaon nalang ni.. NU has been playing nothing but the best rock tracks for more than a decade.. paeta if ma apil ang cebu ani ilang reformat sh*t plan. asa naman lang ta mga rockers maminaw ani?? since '97 naminaw nako ani nga station, from cebu hantod manila based nya nabalik nasad sa cebu ila station..

here's a link sa rumors..
    Rumor of NU107 “Closing Down” Revealed by Google

f it does happen, naay mu request ug baby by justin bieber.
    waaa ka ngilo paminawn.. wahahahhaahahahaaha
    ahak nalang wahahhahaahhahaah+

ok lang carl basta naa lang japun sonicpop group ug rockpile ok na kau ko ana

Its new format will mimic the format on 91.5 Energy FM, that will target listeners at the lower brackets of the socioeconomic scale. The new programming will draw in more advertisement money as compared to the upscale market NU 107 targeted.[8] The reformatting has been a subject of attacks by NU 107 fans and supporters, and among the public it has been met with anger and criticism.

- Philippine Daily Inquirer

Don't you feel bad about this? The only reason is money tsk tsk tsk

listening to NU 107 since 6th grade- that's more than 12yrs now and i really feel bad about what happen

in NU manila

Just hope NU Cebu wont follow.

Cross your fingers guys...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast