Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: It's Official: Samsung Galaxy S II gets the Official ICS Update March 10!

March 10 Galaxy S II ICS upgrade date posted in error, says Samsung Korea | Android Central

Yesterday Samsung's Filipino site published statement announcing that the Galaxy S II would be receiving the latest version of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich, starting tomorrow, Mar. 10. Since then, Samsung has stepped in via its official Korean Twitter account to say that the article was posted in error, and that any official date will come straight from them.

This isn't the first time a supposedly official date for the long-awaited update has been rescinded. Last week Samsung Israel took to Facebook to announce that the update would land on Mar. 15, and that post has since vanished. With all this talk of updates arriving in the next week or so, though, we're sure Galaxy S II owners won't have too long to wait.

Default Re: It's Official: Samsung Galaxy S II gets the Official ICS Update March 10!

I am currently on Beta ICS 4.03, so far its ok, though the z and y keys are exchanged, probably because its Open Euro, but other than that its near perfect..

^any bugs you noticed bro on the Beta released?

Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    I am currently on Beta ICS 4.03, so far its ok, though the z and y keys are exchanged, probably because its Open Euro, but other than that its near perfect..
    have you tried if the color bandings or black clippings in videos are gone?

Quote Originally Posted by istoryan99 View Post
    have you tried if the color bandings or black clippings in videos are gone?
    Wla may black clipping ang S2

thanks earlz wala djud ko nakabantay gS2 mandiay ni, haha!btw official ICS euro xxLPQ naana, others coming soon...

Kung naa nai official LPQ then its time to use that!

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    ^any bugs you noticed bro on the Beta released?
    They just released the I9100XXLPJ, I think yesterday, and what I am using is the LPH, so far these are the bugs encountered: the inverted (exchanged) z and y keys, then you can't have the ringtone + vibrate, touch is not quite responsive as the LPB (previous build). However, I find the battery better than LPB, and it seems faster (me thinks).. Actually for me, its worth the flash, lots of new things compared to 2.3.6

I am downloading the official LPQ Poland version, got feedback that it works well.. in English language

how bout this... straight from XDA Dev Itself...

ICS Officially Released for SGS2, Root Acquired | xda-developers

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast