Page 2 of 223 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: AMERICAN FOOTBALL: NFL fans, who's your pick to win SuperBowl XL?

But first they have to beat the Steelers then the winner of Pats/Denver game. But until then the SB is everyone's game.

this is why every playoff game is worth watching for.. but i don't know about you guys but the AFC teams is way better than the NFC teams. the best team in the NFC maybe the third or fourth best in the AFC, that's why an upset in the SB would really be stunning..
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

I dunno AFC just tops NFC just abit. The NFC however has better defenses which wins games. I must admitt they improved soo much after the 2004-2005 season.

If the Panthers would be the NFC champs, and they would be able to duplicate their performance in manhandling the Giants, i believe they are still a pretty dangerous team in the SB. time and time again "defense" wins championships. they still have to win against the vaunted Bears defense this weekend though.

by the way, do you play football? And are you a pinoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    by the way, do you play football? And are you a pinoy?
    @Big l nimZ, yes i play a little footbal (flag) and yes i am a true blue "bisaya" nag praktis lang kog iningles aron mahanas kay kinahanglanon man gud sa inadlawng pangempleyo namo diri.

Ahh Flag Football is fun! I prefer tackle football better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    Ahh Flag Football is fun! I prefer tackle football better though.
    i've played tackle footbal once with my cousin and his friends, that's what i would prefer if i had to play for something like a league or if i play for a certain school, but if it would only be for fun and you'd break a limb, it's just not worth it

Theres techniques in how to tackle properly. In highschool I played tackle football for the school. But I was thinking goin to a college to play for them but I'm undersized defensive back (5'8 1/2, 175 lbs) but right now we have a league goin on but its flag football though. 7 INT, 3 TD, 11 Batted Pass, 1 Punt-Return TD. Yup those are my stats in 5 games

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 223 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast