Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kahinondom man ko atong Diablo 3 with Real Money Action house. Dato-a nako ato oi hahahaha!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boang3000 View Post
    DAAAKOOOO kaayo imong e invest na skill point d pa jd ka magpataka og pili kay basin nahug walay gamit sa imo build pro hagu kaayo oi

mao rata mo tungtung nkos maximum pohon pro mao ra man laing kalingawan, ako mga kadula gani kay tig 31-37 pro mas adik pa sila nko
    That's it! I'm done! walking out the door and throwing my white towel! inyo na na! hahahaha

console ra ko moduwa ani...di nako moduwa sa PC ky sakit na ang wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    That's it! I'm done! walking out the door and throwing my white towel! inyo na na! hahahaha
    Well, you all also have to beat the game to open NG+ and mapping.

See, if only PoE has the same graphic style of Torchlight, I woulda succumb to its bottomless pit
    until the end of time. Same could be said for Torchlight II. If only it has the same content as PoE.

Btw, PoE Leagues is better and harder than Diablo iii Seasons.

Blog Entries
    tanaw nako aning D4 naay pagka D3 ang skill tree mechanic I was hoping more like a D2 skill tree mechanic pass lang sako aning D4 gud luck sa mga grinder hehe

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Well, you all also have to beat the game to open NG+ and mapping.
    Btw, PoE Leagues is better and harder than Diablo iii Seasons.
    Not all League is really that good like the league today which is Blight, currently a dead league but I agree with you

When it will be possible to buy it and what are the system requirements for all that matter anyway for whatever reason out there. Can we really do something like that or not ? I am hoping that not whatsoever and we will be possible to make it real. How do you see that ?

Waiting for that patiently, simply want to know what is going on clearly and possibly for every other reasons entirely and damn what it is .... like I waited for Diablo 3 so many years ago I can't even describe. I still need to upgrade my machine as well, like some people here.

Hello! I want to tell you about CS: GO! The game has a Steam bonus! It's really hard to tear yourself away from the game. It happens that we sit down with friends to play and lose for a few hours .. Actually, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a great game in order to kill time, compete with friends and just have a good time. . Using cs:go betting
    , win a small jackpot, with the total winning fund in the winning tournament !! One has only to put the right bet and your victory!

Now it's time for you to play Diablo 2 Resurrected! It's much better than diablo iv.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast