Page 2 of 1120 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Guns and ammo (the real one :))

The gun is worthless and good for nothing bai without the slide kay ang slide is still detectable byÂ* METAL DETECTORS . No offense to ARMSCOR fanatics and owners but for that price range .... they are heads up with the SPRINGFIELD XD's and kung itapad nimo ang duha , no doubt I will go for the SAXD firearms . The ARMSCOR polymer's 9mm is very promising though cosmetics wise not to mention its PICATINNY RAIL accessory and a HI CAP capability ... ni adapt na gyud sa designs on anything semi-auto that is not a 1911 . My SAXD 40SW is only 12 + 1 rounds but the really good deal I had was its TRIJICON NIGHT SIGHTS that came from the factory .

Dealer ka bai or nag trabaho ka sa ARMSCOR ? BTW I am happy na naay authorized dealer diri sa state of Nevada sa ARMSCOR , I might check them out if time permits kay mga 1 hour drive man sila but I saw their 22 LR AK-47 firsthand sa RK knives and gun show last October .... hehehe mahal lang .

Any idea pod pilay price range sa mga SAXD in Cebu ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Comparison of both pistols cosmetics wise :

[img width=500 height=375]http://www.springfield-armory.com/images/xd-pistol/XD9109Large.jpg[/img]Caliber: .40 S&W
    Capacity: 12+1 *
    Barrel: 4.05"
    Sights: Trijicon®
    Size: .40 S&W: 25 ozs., 7" overall length
    Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.7 lbs. Ultra Safety Assurance (USATM) action trigger system
    Magazines: 2 Stainless Steel 12 rd., easy glide magazines

[img width=480 height=360]http://jhito042783.1and1-cebu.com/armscor/02.jpg[/img]APP & AP Pistols
    APP 9
    Frame - Polymer
    Slide - Nickel Alloy Steel

Caliber : 9 mm x 19
    Barrel Length: 113 mm (4.45 inches)
    Height : 135 mm (5.31 inches)
    Magazine Capacity : 16 rounds
    Action : Single/Double Action

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    The gun is worthless and good for nothing bai without the slide kay ang slide is still detectable by METAL DETECTORS . No offense to ARMSCOR fanatics and owners but for that price range .... they are heads up with the SPRINGFIELD XD's and kung itapad nimo ang duha , no doubt I will go for the SAXD firearms . The ARMSCOR polymer's 9mm is very promising though cosmetics wise not to mention its PICATINNY RAIL accessory and a HI CAP capability ... ni adapt na gyud sa designs on anything semi-auto that is not a 1911 . My SAXD 40SW is only 12 + 1 rounds but the really good deal I had was its TRIJICON NIGHT SIGHTS that came from the factory .

Dealer ka bai or nag trabaho ka sa ARMSCOR ? BTW I am happy na naay authorized dealer diri sa state of Nevada sa ARMSCOR , I might check them out if time permits kay mga 1 hour drive man sila but I saw their 22 LR AK-47 firsthand sa RK knives and gun show last October .... hehehe mahal lang .

Any idea pod pilay price range sa mga SAXD in Cebu ?
    Nice information there bai, im working sa armscor cebu, actually my mom is the manager for visayas and mindanao, as far as i know bro wala pay SAXD here in cebu that is why one of the leading gun store here is armscor. bro if you have an actual pic of your SAXD ipose naman oh kay akong ipakita ni mama actually i just started 2 months ago so im still in their training and seminar program.

hehehe..mao diay nagsugod ang thread. a subtle advertisement for armscor.

the Armscor frame reminds of a Tangfolio 9mm

not really bai coz im starting to like the guns for hobbies man gud and tangfolio is made by armscor

Really ? TANFOGLIO is made by ARMSCOR ? Di ba ang TANFOGLIO is an ITALIAN FIREARMS manufacturer resposnible for the WITNESS and GOLD MATCH firearms of EAA ? Ganahan kaau ko sa 10 mm ra ba sa Witness .

im sorry for the wrong information armscor diay is distributor of tanfolgio sorry jud kaau guys sa akong wrong info

Wishlist for 2006 .... kung sugtan ni TIKLAH ... hhehe . I am starting to like 1911 pistols because of its accuracy and complexity both as a service and personal protection . SLim pod and a good choice for a full size concealment duties purposes .

[img width=288 height=205]http://www.springfield-armory.com/images/pistols/a1/PX9105ML.jpg[/img]

Springfield 1911 OPERATOR

[img width=300 height=225]http://www.kimberamerica.com/images/pistols/tacticalcustom_II.jpg[/img]

Kimber TACTICAL CUSTOM II

[img width=300 height=200]http://www.sigarms.com/apps/cmt/img/gsr®-revolution™---stainless-with-rail-large.jpg[/img]

SIg Sauer GSR

ARMSCOR is the distributor of TANFOGLIO. the APP9 series of the ARMSCOR is similar to that of Tanfoglio's Force Series (i think). The polymer receiver of ARMSCOR is made by Tanfoglio.

I just bought the MAPP9 and i'm excited to get hold of it. I know its not a Glock or a Para-Ord or a Beretta... but as long it serves its purpose at a fraction of the cost, why not? the MAPP9 (the medium sized) is a mean-looking SOB.

Glocks are nice to have but i don't have the budget so i'll just stick it out with ARMSCOR. besides, i've heard great reviews for ARMSCOR

if i were to buy a gun, what brand and kind of gun would you recommend?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 1120 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast