Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 233240241242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2521

Quote Originally Posted by deadstar View Post
    very cute. lami ang hot chocolate. dili commercial
    Puro pud chocolate baligya nila dra maam?

Golden cawry pud lami cge kaon blik..

maau ra feedback sa flavors? (ubos sa choobi2x parkmall)

Quote Originally Posted by lonely_planet View Post
    Have you tried Phat Pho in Crossroads (Banilad)? Lami. Pero MAHAL kaayo!
    [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vSt2RAPld-4/Uv-LyFAi7BI/AAAAAAAAJ50/K2tOq2Yptok*******phatpho1.jpg[/IMG]
    Photo from: Mustachioventures: I Hate This Vietnamese Kitchen
    hmmm... mahal cya bya pero mura engun ane price range sa mga vietnam / thai (siam, banana leaf) mao2x ra sila usahay gamay ra diference... same sd sa little saigon big bangkok sa maria luisa road dapit (paseo saturnino)...mura same2x ra ila price...

200-400 jd per person nabantayan naku...dependy sd e order nimu..bt noodles n bbq man order naku pirme...hehe no rice,,,
    Last edited by jay_sn0w; 03-08-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Katry namog Gumbo? Naay new place sa City Times Square kanang atbang sa Parkmall Cebu.
    Adobo Gumbo, this by far is my favorite. A wonderful take on the local adobo pumped up with Louisiana flavors! Pork so tender and juicy. The stock is so flavorful that you would want to add rice to your meal. It's satisfying on its own. Great with rice or with the peasant bread.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vvpfyQ7tdrM/UtiA2LojygI/AAAAAAAAHDs/G5hEMSXztPA*******IMG_3741.JPG[/IMG]

Originally from Louisiana, this strongly flavored stew is made out of meat and vegetables. If you watched Top Chef New Orleans, one of the contenders for the reality cooking show showcased the Trinity in Cajun cuisine. This is the same for gumbo, the trio consists celery, bell peppers and onions. To thicken the stock, some type of thickener is used: in Africa they use okra while others like the French use a base made out of flour and fat. This is the official cuisine of Lousiana.

Gumbology created a menu that would showcase local meat, vegetables without compromising the real essence of the dish. True to its nature, you can expect okra in every bowl of gumbo. A first in Cebu and hopefully not the last.

Read more of my review here: FTW! Food, Travel and Whateves - Gumbology Restobar
    Last edited by zhequia; 03-09-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Fudge

Lava Cake

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RzDGMBGXYts/UodX8qT4XnI/AAAAAAAAGug/H3kE6zzkdeE*******IMG_3413.JPG[/IMG]
    I am sorry for the over exposed photo. I don't have any other photo of our visit. Don't let the photo be a testament on how it tastes. It was rather good. The cake was rich with chocolate flavor. Tasted somewhat like a brownie. Soft yet chewy on the edges. The vanilla ice cream was a great touch. It balances out the whole dessert. The simplicity of the ice cream neutralizes the overall sweetness of the dish. No wonder this is considered the most famous among the others.

Read more about their cakes here: FTW! Food, Travel and Whateves - Fudge

Bati man ug mga choices ang Eat all u can dra sa Cabalen sa SM uie. Mura ra ug mga sud-an sa carbon nya naa lang sulod sa SM.

hot choco ra gyud ang drinks nya choco flavored merienda

Pahealthy kunuhay. Katry namo sa Mooshi Greenbar?

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EJLuyn5LfxE/UxrOA1HffoI/AAAAAAAAHZM/U2OJ_2tTm04*******IMG_20140207_162346.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EHBWnbm4tZs/UxrONWfOVuI/AAAAAAAAHZk/MB2-Z61e8BQ*******IMG_20140207_162620.jpg[/IMG]

I love ice cream and being the adventure junkie that I am, I decided to try out their Spinach Icecream. As expected, it's green and cold. The consistency is that of a froyo and the taste is out of this world. Yes, it gets a little getting used to but you can actually taste bananas on it. It tasted like avocado yet less sweet. It was worth a try and my friend couldn't finish hers I gladly ate it for her.

They also have Cleansing Juices for those who want to jump start their way to a more healthy lifestyle. Local produce, local market and would soon become a world class brand. Try them out today!

Read more: Mooshi Green Smoothie + Juice Bar

Naa mo nahibal.an mo palit dri cebu ug bird's nest?

11.    Advertisement