Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Questing

buti nalang hindi ko temperament ang mga ghost ghost and sightings .. godbless me.

true Spirituality is the main objective. sensing ghosts are only a by-product of one's Gifts, so should not be indulged and pursued. with a Gift like a psychic has, they are already one step ahead from an average person in pursuit of true Spiritual Awareness. it should be utilized as to its real purpose and not be wasted running around looking for ghosts.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you! Waw Christian na Christian!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    true Spirituality is the main objective. sensing ghosts are only a by-product of one's Gifts, so should not be indulged and pursued. with a Gift like a psychic has, they are already one step ahead from an average person in pursuit of true Spiritual Awareness. it should be utilized as to its real purpose and not be wasted running around looking for ghosts.
    People are motivated differently in spirit questing...
    some wants to find themselves since most cases really have lessons to teach
    some wants to develop their gifts...fine tuning through validation of other gifted beings
    and of course, there may be not-so-noble intentions of each individual...
    BUT the true essence of this collective undertaking is TO HELP
    To establish harmony and balance in the coexistence of all sentient beings!
    We do not run around chasing ghosts...
    LOL, in fact most of the times, the ghosts are the ones who approach us and ask for help...
    Minsan, if im at work, dinededma ko na lang talaga..BUT..they do find a way
    to get my attention...even in some unconventional means...LOL
    Or the people who have troubles with nonhuman beings
    or beings that pose a threat or disrupt or even, pose a threat to their lives
    Those are the cases we entertain
    CPS, and I could also say, the Spirit Questors, as much as most of the Paranormal groups out there
    DO NOT do investigations just to PROVE their existence
    nor to prove a paranormal phenomenon
    That is so mababaw....LOL
    There's nothing to prove but there's more need to help...

But not all who are aware of their gifts have the spiritual factor
    Not all seek spirituality..not all are motivated by it..sad but true
    I just had a recent encounter with an occult practitioner lately
    who thinks that they own the world just because they were taught by some school of thought...
    yikes! i pity those because, yun ung mga taong kakainin ng knilang sariling ego
    kumbaga, hinuhukay ang sariling libingan...but that is PART of the process of BECOMING
    Just as everyone is...we are all in that process
    So I'd rather suggest that we help people while being in that process
    It makes life on earth worthwhile, don't you think?
    Namaste!

Very well said iczyes!!!!! Well the spirit questing is not there to prove any nor say to others that they exist ….. but the urge that you have to help will eventually lighten somebody’s burden of pain. And so as to the grandmother that died you we able to see her even from a far since you have a strong connection with the grandma so that’s why you saw her, but in terms with the case we take it depends on the intuition of the dispatcher weather to get the case or not ….

I can from school of thought, but I’m ain’t like that it just shows that they are their own personality even your though so much to be in goodness but u get away of it…. But well that’s just them

CPS wont force you to believe nor stop you from you opinion but we are here to listen on what you have to say but no below the belt or something…… blessed be

for people who have a suspected paranormal occurrence (cebu, mactan and nearby islands only)
    that may have disrupted, harmed, and/or has a negative impact in your lives
    you may send your paranormal investigation requests
    at cpspsidispatch@gmail.com addressed to BlakeZphyrBanba

Quote Originally Posted by iczyes View Post
    People are motivated differently in spirit questing...
    some wants to find themselves since most cases really have lessons to teach
    some wants to develop their gifts...fine tuning through validation of other gifted beings
    and of course, there may be not-so-noble intentions of each individual...
    BUT the true essence of this collective undertaking is TO HELP
    To establish harmony and balance in the coexistence of all sentient beings!
    We do not run around chasing ghosts...
    LOL, in fact most of the times, the ghosts are the ones who approach us and ask for help...
    Minsan, if im at work, dinededma ko na lang talaga..BUT..they do find a way
    to get my attention...even in some unconventional means...LOL
    Or the people who have troubles with nonhuman beings
    or beings that pose a threat or disrupt or even, pose a threat to their lives
    Those are the cases we entertain
    CPS, and I could also say, the Spirit Questors, as much as most of the Paranormal groups out there
    DO NOT do investigations just to PROVE their existence
    nor to prove a paranormal phenomenon
    That is so mababaw....LOL
    There's nothing to prove but there's more need to help...

But not all who are aware of their gifts have the spiritual factor
    Not all seek spirituality..not all are motivated by it..sad but true
    I just had a recent encounter with an occult practitioner lately
    who thinks that they own the world just because they were taught by some school of thought...
    yikes! i pity those because, yun ung mga taong kakainin ng knilang sariling ego
    kumbaga, hinuhukay ang sariling libingan...but that is PART of the process of BECOMING
    Just as everyone is...we are all in that process
    So I'd rather suggest that we help people while being in that process
    It makes life on earth worthwhile, don't you think?
    Namaste!
    you and i are taking different paths. i'm not saying it's wrong with what you're doing. it's your own life and your own decisions to make. let us then leave it be.

you and i are taking different paths. i'm not saying it's wrong with what you're doing. it's your own life and your own decisions to make. let us then leave it be.
    namaste!
    I understand that and I was just sharing my outlook in life with regards to questing
    You formerly posted what people should be doing with their psychic gifts right?
    when you said
    "...sensing ghosts.....should not be indulged and pursued... it should be utilized as to its real purpose and not be wasted running around looking for ghosts."

you are stating your standards with the usage of psychic gifts
    and it's an indirect approach in influencing people to have the same standard as yours

and so I tried to clarify that...
    1. we don't run around chasing ghosts

and share my outlook on questing that...
    2. there may be individual motivations for questing but there is a collective intent to help
    3. and that there is a spiritual impact of questing to my own journey

Of course, we all have different paths and that doesn't mean we cannot share
    our experiences and the outlook one gains in one's own path one is treading

There is no way that I am imposing who's wrong or right here...
    bro, I am just sharing my outlook and experience towards a certain matter
    so, im quite surprised why suddenly you feel i'm challenging anybody
    if spirit questing is not for you...then so be it!
    but im trying to point out spirit questing is not lesser of a path too for others.
    malay mo, we might meet on one of the crossroads...
    Blessings and peace!

Quote Originally Posted by iczyes View Post
    namaste!
    I understand that and I was just sharing my outlook in life with regards to questing
    You formerly posted what people should be doing with their psychic gifts right?
    when you said
    "...sensing ghosts.....should not be indulged and pursued... it should be utilized as to its real purpose and not be wasted running around looking for ghosts."

you are stating your standards with the usage of psychic gifts
    and it's an indirect approach in influencing people to have the same standard as yours

and so I tried to clarify that...
    1. we don't run around chasing ghosts

and share my outlook on questing that...
    2. there may be individual motivations for questing but there is a collective intent to help
    3. and that there is a spiritual impact of questing to my own journey

Of course, we all have different paths and that doesn't mean we cannot share
    our experiences and the outlook one gains in one's own path one is treading

There is no way that I am imposing who's wrong or right here...
    bro, I am just sharing my outlook and experience towards a certain matter
    so, im quite surprised why suddenly you feel i'm challenging anybody
    if spirit questing is not for you...then so be it!
    but im trying to point out spirit questing is not lesser of a path too for others.
    malay mo, we might meet on one of the crossroads...
    Blessings and peace!
    it didn't cross my mind that you are challenging anybody if spirit questing is my thing. i'm sorry if i gave you that impression. but let me assure you that imposing my opinions would be the last thing to cross my mind. that is if it even crosses my mind. but frankly, i've grown accustomed to being detached to such things. even now that i've been carrying the spark of the gift with me, but i never tried to use it for questing. like i said, you and i walk different paths. let's just leave it that way. i have high respects for you. but please don't get me wrong if i don't agree with you with the way you are using your gift like that. i don't see anything wrong with it. and believe me, if you truly believe that spirit questing is no less of a path for others, then that would be your opinion. and i respect you for that. but for me, i believe otherwise and i hope you could find it in your heart to respect me for that also.

it didn't cross my mind that you are challenging anybody if spirit questing is my thing. i'm sorry if i gave you that impression. but let me assure you that imposing my opinions would be the last thing to cross my mind. that is if it even crosses my mind. but frankly, i've grown accustomed to being detached to such things. even now that i've been carrying the spark of the gift with me, but i never tried to use it for questing. like i said, you and i walk different paths. let's just leave it that way. i have high respects for you. but please don't get me wrong if i don't agree with you with the way you are using your gift like that. i don't see anything wrong with it. and believe me, if you truly believe that spirit questing is no less of a path for others, then that would be your opinion. and i respect you for that. but for me, i believe otherwise and i hope you could find it in your heart to respect me for that also.
    I do bro...sincerely and genuinely respect you and your beliefs as I respect others. Namaste!

11.    Advertisement

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast