Page 3 of 981 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ultimate Fighting Championship

Cant wait sa fight ni Lidell ug Ortiz I think karon na month or next month ba

Quote Originally Posted by calipso_2100
    naa mga dvd ani baligya?
    karaan pa man gud ning sa solar sports.

If you were Ken, how would you fight Gracie knowing he's the best in submission? I actually think he fought intelligently that way. As viewers, we want real action. But if you're in the octagon you have to 'think' and do everything possible to 1) eliminate the advantage of your oponent, 2) raise your advantage, 3) take advantage of your oponen'ts weakness, 4) hide your own weakness. Ken did #1 & #3 and in doing so he gained #2. He did that to Tito Ortiz too knowing Tito was better standing up and a better striker.
    Maybe you're right but during that time ALL ufc fighters coming in at the octagon came in to fight showcasing their discipline and skills. That's why they were labeled the best warriors of the planet. And Shamrock proved during that fight that he's not one of them, and certainly not one of the best. He came in to win but not to fight. All Shamrock did was show how strong his hugged was and his talent in killing time. Boos from the crowd was heard at a max. If Gracie was the same weight as Shamrock that time, the fight would not reach 5mins with Gracie winning easily. And by the way, Tito Ortiz whipped Shamrock's ass thrice already and is 3-0 head to head.

big shot taken from their 3rd fight

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    i like wanderlie silva. i like the way he fights. rampage jackson pud grabe kaayo. and fedor. wala pa ko kita niya mo fight but daghan kaayo ingon maayo. i like pfc rather than ufc.
    wanderlei silva is a pretty good fighter. he knocked out quinton "the rampage" jackson twice... but silva was also knocked out by vitor belfort in just under 1 minute with a barrage of power punches, and also lost to tito ortiz via decision.

Quote Originally Posted by edge827
    I think ang PFC wala man weight classes mao lang nay nakadisadvantage sa gagmay dili pareha sa ufc naa jud weight classes ba
    Pride FC has weight classes as well. Fedor, who's considered to be the No.1 pound for pound MMA fighter holds the Heavyweight belt. I have never seen a fighter as complete as Fedor. Wanderlie Silva is the current middleweight champ.

"Rampage" Jackson once defeated Chuck Lidell in a Pride Fight. The "Iceman" definitely has to avenge that loss.

Quote Originally Posted by macro_shot
    He came in to win but not to fight.
    Mao pud.

Mga bro? Asa baligya sa mga fights sa UFC?

murag wala may baligya ani lisud pangitaon

Too bad retire na si Ken Shamrock

everybody has good fights and bad fights.. ana jud na ang kinabuhi sa mga fighters..

heheheheh,

Quote Originally Posted by chocomai
    everybody has good fights and bad fights.. ana jud na ang kinabuhi sa mga fighters..

heheheheh,
    kinsay nakahibaw sa next fight ni randy cotour

fight cya next .. ni ronaldo "jacare" sousa

hehehe i dunno when.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 981 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast