Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

waaa... grabeha sad ana oi! worst jud... 300 ra ila daily rate dira pa jud.. tsk9.
    oi excuse me, ka nindot ra sa etel a. daghan pa benefits aside sa sweldo, naa pa jud ka i-look forward every quarter! ahahhaha... ahems... ^^

lisud ni nga pangutana kung based on personal experience lang kay murag bias man. kung wa ka madawat bati, kung didto sad ka gikan nya na tangtang ka, bati, wa ta kabalo basin nagpa badlong sad. i think kato gi site na example sa first page moy pina ka klaro kung tinuod man gani to. dapat solid jud ang ato rason ngano bati.

QUALFON wa ko ganahi sa tig interview....

"We Take Pride In Terminating You"
    famous na nga saying sa company daw karon.
    maayo sa ads pero grabe. mao n ila ingon nga dont judge a book by its plastic cover.
    others nga kabaw ana nga saying definitely knows what company im referring to.
    ako 2nd company, is where i am currently working at. hayyzz..
    kanus-a mn intawn mo maka amgo sa inyong gibuhat nga mga DELAYING TACTICS.
    Kuyaw bya na sa Labor Code inyong gibuhat.

Kung matawag nmo ug call center ang Cebu Global Teleservices, mao na cya pinaka worst ron.

Guys and gals, i have had about 5 years of experience in a call center. I was studying law while I was working in the graveyard shift. Now, I am a full pledge and license lawyer. I know the different styles of how these call centers can take advantage of its agents and how they violate our Philippines Labor Code. In my mind right now, I can name a lot of "worst" call centers. I will just keep that to myself though.

In case you need help regarding asserting your rights as an employee versus your employer (call center), do not hesitate to PM me. I will be glad to be of service to you.

Hi atty!

bitaw, naa jud mga call centers nga they implement their policies in a subjective way. useless na nuon ang policies.

That is true jud onlyvic. Currently, I am handling a case of an employee from C_ _ _ _ _ _ _ s (in I.T. Park) who was suspended for 3 days without justifiable reasons. Tssssk...tsskkkk...tsssskkk....! I really hate it when that happens coz mawad-an pa trabaho ang agent, di pa jud cia ma-qualified for promotion because of a bad mark on her 201 file. I will not name the company lang coz I'm bound by lawyer-client privilege.

There is this case pod that I am handling involving a call center in Mepz 2, W-----n W--s. The company has terminated a lot of its "seasoned" agents for no apparent reason. Wala jud due process ba.

ONe thing that you also need to see is your employees' handbook. Tan-awa ang mga rules and regulations governing your stay there. Then, there you will see unsa ka one-sided and handbook. It is all in favor of your company. That is why, maka-violate gali ang agent ug bisan unsa nga rules and regulations nga naa sa employees' handbook, automatic jud nga suspended sila or if not, terminated pa gali. UNder the law, the employees are supposed to have a say on how laws inside the company are to be formulated coz they are the ones who will be adversely affected with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikky View Post
    That is true jud onlyvic. Currently, I am handling a case of an employee from C_ _ _ _ _ _ _ s (in I.T. Park) who was suspended for 3 days without justifiable reasons. Tssssk...tsskkkk...tsssskkk....! I really hate it when that happens coz mawad-an pa trabaho ang agent, di pa jud cia ma-qualified for promotion because of a bad mark on her 201 file. I will not name the company lang coz I'm bound by lawyer-client privilege.

There is this case pod that I am handling involving a call center in Mepz 2, W-----n W--s. The company has terminated a lot of its "seasoned" agents for no apparent reason. Wala jud due process ba.

ONe thing that you also need to see is your employees' handbook. Tan-awa ang mga rules and regulations governing your stay there. Then, there you will see unsa ka one-sided and handbook. It is all in favor of your company. That is why, maka-violate gali ang agent ug bisan unsa nga rules and regulations nga naa sa employees' handbook, automatic jud nga suspended sila or if not, terminated pa gali. UNder the law, the employees are supposed to have a say on how laws inside the company are to be formulated coz they are the ones who will be adversely affected with it.
    yes, that company do that jud. mangita daw ug sayop to have a reason to terminate the person and hire new people na sad kuno. kay dba, the longer you stay with the company, the higher your benefits should be.

there's also a company which doesn't give their agents the proper orientation of their pay and even the company policies.

sometimes, my knowledge of these things that they violate the labor code put me in harm. kay i voice out my thoughts and of course, agent lang gud ko and cla ang nasa authority.

but still, i believe customer service doesn't have to compromise with one's principles. and companies should properly implement their policies and be calibrated with all those who implement those policies and should not be subjective. they ae just thinking of the company and not the agent involved. they could easily terminate an agent because they don't want their company at risk even for the shallowest reason.

etel talaga ang worst.na bankrupt na sana sayang na save ng ayala

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast