Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA OFF-SEASON 2008 (Draft, Rumors And Transactions)

pinaka lingaw nga episode sa TNT...

pagka amaw jud ani nila Kenny Smith.... bugal2x jud kaau hehehe

http://archer7sensation.multiply.com...of_Kenny_Smith

please click the link

http://archer7sensation.multiply.com..._Playoffs_2008

my first full video gi edit nako...hehehe

please leave comments para ma lingaw sad ta ba

dedicated ni sa Istorya NBA Fanatics...

Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    Mark Cuban needs to look at the mirror. Dallas had numerous decent coaches yet they continuously lose in the playoffs, even under Don Nelson's time. They weren't even able to bring out Steve Nash's full potential.

But anyway, let Cuban fire Avery Johnson so the Knicks can have him. :mrgreen:. More and more choices for a good coach.
    There must be "something" with the Dallas Mavericks on why they're not able to pull off that "jinx" or "choke" situations that most people label as. Avery Johnson to the Knicks would be a good idea and more options for Donnie Walsh, who also included Chuck Person as potential Knicks coach.

Dallas can also hire Mike Woodson if they want.

Or, this guy :

Sixers Announce Brown's Resignation

Philadelphia 76ers President and General Manager Ed Stefanski announced today that Executive Vice President Larry Brown has chosen to resign.

In January of 2007, Brown rejoined the Sixers' organization as Executive Vice President, less than six years removed from coaching the franchise to the NBA Finals in 2001.

“It’s rare you’ll find a separation between an organization and an executive as amicable as the one the 76ers had with Larry Brown today,” said Stefanski. “Larry was born to coach, and this is something he and I talked about when I took the job here back in December, so it comes as no surprise to me. Working with Larry was always a pleasure and to watch him contribute with Maurice, his staff, and the players was terrific.”

=======================

Bogut to Sign extension with Bucks

Andrew Bogut is close to coming to terms on a contract extension with the Milwaukee Bucks , according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

He averaged 14.3 points, 9.8 rebounds, and 1.7 blocks per game for the Bucks this season.

"It is my hope and desire to remain in a Bucks' uniform for many years to come," said Bogut.

"I like what I heard from John Hammond about the direction the Bucks are moving towards. We all want to win next year, and I know the fans want to win."

"I have come to love Milwaukee and its fans, I have adopted it as my home, and I would like to be here long-term," he added.

=========================

More emails means more headache to Sonics owner Clay Bennett

More emails have come to light which could put the Sonics' move to Oklahoma City in jeopardy, or at least slow the process, Gregg Bell from the Associated Press is reporting.

The new emails show that the NBA was concerned last summer that Sonics owners may be breaching their contractual promise of good-faith efforts to find a new arena in Seattle.

In court documents provided Thursday by attorneys representing the city, Bennett stated in an e-mail to Sonics co-owner Aubrey McClendon last Aug. 13 that the NBA was looking into issues "relative to certain documents that we signed at closing that may have been breached."

Bennett wrote that president of league and basketball operations Joel Litvin was looking into the possible breach.

========================

Stackhouse takes shot at Hornets coach Byron Scott

When asked his thoughts of the New Orleans Hornets, Jerry Stackhouse chose to make it personal with coach Byron Scott. Stack's take:

"I think it's just about having personalities that mesh and I think Chris (Paul) is such a great guy, I think he's been able to kind of deal with Byron Scott. I don't think Byron Scott is the best coach or I don't think he's the best guy to deal with -- you know what I'm sayin? -- from some things that I've heard from other players and just some dealings that I had with him earlier in the season.

Stackhouse: "I was about ready to kick his ass -- you know what I'm sayin? He was sitting on the sideline and we just got into a little conversation or something and he was going to tell me, you know, 'Talk to me when you get a ring.' I was like, I told that fool, 'If I played with Magic and Worthy and Kareem I'd have a ring, too. So, you know, he's a sucker in my book, but that's a whole other story."

========================

D'Antoni on hot seat?

Suns General Manager Steve Kerr would say only that it's "a non-issue" and that "Mike and I are both focused on the playoffs," and that everything else will be evaluated when the season is over. But this much is certain: Just like the current president, D'Antoni's approval rating among the general population is at an all-time low. The dissenters have grown so loud that Spurs coach Gregg Popovich rushed to D'Antoni's defense late in the season, calling the fans "ridiculous," "silly" and "ignorant." And the Game 2 loss in San Antonio seemed to be the tipping point of the whole non-bench issue.

"To those (people on the ledge), go ahead and jump," D'Antoni cracked. "We've got 6 million people. We're fine. It was a little overcrowded anyway."

Technically, Mike D'Antoni has two more years left on his contract. But there have been whispers of discontent inside the walls, mainly about his refusal to use more players

taya pod anang Mark Cuban oi.. he should fire himself!

Isiah Thomas pod murag kapal muks kaau dugay na unta na sya wla sa New York oi ..

i never liked him tungod pod atong issue nila ni Jordan sa una kay nasuko sya ngano daw si Jordan lang prmi ang istoryaan.

respetar na lang ko kay Pistons legend man..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    Former New York Knick point guard Mark Jackson has expressed his interest in calling the shots for the team and working under Donnie Walsh.
    I wan't Mark Jackson to stay as an ESPN broadcaster along with his partners Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy..hehe

lingaw kaau bsta cla ang mo-cover sa game.. Jeff Van Gundy praning2x pod ug comments nya cge lang lalis ug si Mark Jackson..

Quote Originally Posted by Archer sensAtion
    please click the link

my first full video gi edit nako...hehehe

please leave comments para ma lingaw sad ta ba

dedicated ni sa Istorya NBA Fanatics...
    UP for the 2nd page.. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Archer sensAtion
    [b][color=blue]please click the link

Wow. Ganahan ko. Heehehe... asa ka nagkuha sa mga clips ani?

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid
    taya pod anang Mark Cuban oi.. he should fire himself!

Isiah Thomas pod murag kapal muks kaau dugay na unta na sya wla sa New York oi ..

i never liked him tungod pod atong issue nila ni Jordan sa una kay nasuko sya ngano daw si Jordan lang prmi ang istoryaan.

respetar na lang ko kay Pistons legend man..hehe
    I don't know what's between Thomas and Knicks owner Jim Boylan. paparts man kau sila oi...

THE LATEST:

"I'm outta here!"

Bobcats Fire Coach Vincent After One Season

The Charlotte Bobcats have fired head coach Sam Vincent after only one season at the helm, ESPN.com are reporting.

Larry Brown is believed to be interested in the new vacancy, after quitting his job with the Sixers only days ago.

A source, who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject, said Brown had not been contacted by the Bobcats, the Charlotte Observer reported.

Plus...A source close to Larry Brown claims that the Hall of Famer would be interested in interviewing for the head coaching job of the Bobcats should they fire Sam Vincent, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Brown has not been contacted by the team, as they continue to evaluate the performance of first-year coach Vincent.

Brown was active in the front office of the 76ers until this week when he decided to resign, leading many to believe that he wants to coach again very soon.
    ====================

Mavs' Howard Admits Offseason Marijuana Use

Mavericks forward Josh Howard has openly admitted on Dallas' ESPN Radio affiliate to using marijuana during the offseason, Marc Stein of ESPN is reporting.

While he did say that he would not use the drug during the regular season, even if players were not tested, he did describe to "The Michael Irvin Show" on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM on Friday afternoon of "smoking weed in the offseason sometimes" as his "personal choice and personal opinion."

"I don't think that's stopping me from doing my job," Howard told Irvin.

"I think that everybody in the media world and in the sports world knows that NBA players do smoke marijuana."

=====================

New Playoff Format?

Many people have called for the NBA to adjust it's playoff format and such a change could come this summer as the league prepares to discuss it's postseason system, according to the Detroit News.

"Though I think it is unlikely anything will happen, we will explore it fully," commissioner David Stern said in an informal press Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid
    UP for the 2nd page.. :mrgreen:
    thanks sa pag up...

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22
    Wow. Ganahan ko. Heehehe... asa ka nagkuha sa mga clips ani?
    nag download mga clips... kasagaran sa NBA 360 na show

pagka kapoi mag split ug mag edit oi, nabungog nako... mao dili nako ka appreciate sa video ako gi himo

naay rumor na si Archer ug si lunateec22 kay magkarelasyon sa una...

witness ko ana... kami ni prakx wahehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast