View Poll Results: What Do you prefer? Mitsubishi Montero or Toyota Fortuner?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitsubishi Montero Sports

12 44.44%
  • Toyota Fortuner

15 55.56%
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

i should say montero is the best pick!
    @tambok: i agree, super lig-on jud,., we have a Mitsu L200 pick up and most of the time it is used not on normal roads,., but sa Offroads all the time,., kay its in the province man,., super off road jud,., and wala jud once na naguba ang machine, only prob that i can remmber is ang sparkplug ra, kay it wont start,., so it needs cleaning,., super reliable jud,., the experiences of the mitsu L2 going off roading is pushed many times beyond its limit , but still it surpasses every road ahead,., since ka2 b4 wa pa gi Lift up,., until now lift up na,., still on very2x good condtion,.,
    Last edited by JeffCee; 09-06-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Trade a Toyota for a Kia? =)) I don't see the reasoning behind this.

Montero's interior still looks okay. Like everyone else, they use plastic and synthetic panels. Those wood trims aren't really wood right? stick-on man tingali na. I may be wrong.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

This poll should have included Kia Sorento, Hyundai Sta. Fe and Isuzu Altera

No biases, Fortuner would be my first choice. second would be Hyundai Sta. fe

wla lagi kaayo dungog ang Pajero sa Mtsubshi?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_kyme View Post
    wla lagi kaayo dungog ang Pajero sa Mtsubshi?
    different class and price range na ang pajero bro. higher class na ang pajero, ka level na cya sa patrol, prado. and the price i think is around 2.7M

Walay Nissan Pathfinder, Mazda CX7/CX9 or Honda Pilot sa Pinas?

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    wala pay nissan pathfinder. naa na Mazda CX9 and Honda Pilot but different class and price range ni sila. the two models i think are already in the 2.5M or more price range.

our nissan pathfinder before in the 90s was a pick up. different amo sa USA

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    sorry double post

Naa man except for the pathfinder. Mahal man ayu na mga cars you mentioned around 2.5m and above naman na. That's way to much.

@Jefcee
    I'm not to sure sa base model but i think ilang hi-end will be equiped same as the hig-end trim na outlander or the lancer na highest trim.

@tambok
    were you able to see the car stereo kung unsa ang brand gigamit? By the way sayang you traded your fortuner for a kia. Mas nindot unta to ang STA. Fe kay save kaayu ka ug gas. 2.2L raman iyang deisel engine plus naa pa built in cooler. Sayang lang di ko sugtan korean that's why i'm stuck with my toyota karn. Ang fortuner mu nindot ug performance if you have it upgraded into old man emu na shocks. Drives like my old pajero. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by bostonfan View Post
    wala pay nissan pathfinder. naa na Mazda CX9 and Honda Pilot but different class and price range ni sila. the two models i think are already in the 2.5M or more price range.

our nissan pathfinder before in the 90s was a pick up. different amo sa USA
    Yeah.. and kanang Terrano sa diha was the Nissan Pathfinder from the late 80's to mid 90's diri .. nag change ug body type pag 96 or 97. Karon the Pathfinder (not the Pathfinder Armada) is one of the best selling SUV's diri.

So wala nag relase ang MAZDA ug CX 7 diha to compete with the Fortuner and Montero? Would the RAV-4 and CRV be in the same price range sab?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast