Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

scandalooooooous.hehehehe

sus ginoo. palabi man kasagaran sa kagay-anon oi! hahha. 2nd ang mga tagalog sa manila, unya ang mga bisdak grabe gyud! dili paulahi!

Blog Entries
    There is one particular reason why CDO exhibited an extraordinary amount of hits when searching for those key words. There is that celebrated case of a guy who was a media person, allegedly having *** with a girl who belonged to a prominent family in Cagayan de Oro, and he filmed the whole act. Naturally, such a "plot" would lead people in Cagayan de Oro get curious on who the girl really is, and if such a video exists, thus boosting the hits on those keywords.

In fact, just think--you yourself, the moment you read what I just posted here, I bet you are already searching Google about this incident, and you yourself are contributing to the statistics...see what I mean?

-RODION

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    There is one particular reason why CDO exhibited an extraordinary amount of hits when searching for those key words. There is that celebrated case of a guy who was a media person, allegedly having *** with a girl who belonged to a prominent family in Cagayan de Oro, and he filmed the whole act. Naturally, such a "plot" would lead people in Cagayan de Oro get curious on who the girl really is, and if such a video exists, thus boosting the hits on those keywords.

In fact, just think--you yourself, the moment you read what I just posted here, I bet you are already searching Google about this incident, and you yourself are contributing to the statistics...see what I mean?

-RODION
    hehehe......grabeha diay sa mga tagacdo oi!

Blog Entries
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mao bah.....

nice ni nga thread dah...kay maka baw jud ta nsa ka ing.ani ka liberated ang mga pinoy na karn...tsktsktsk..

so bad to hear ds news....

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post

-RODION
    Only if you get curious about it. CDO is a small city, the place where everyone knows everyone. For the locals, there's no need to search much, just ask the scandal sukis. But if you want to watch the video, search for it.

paita ana oi...
    wa na jud ani ang pinas ug dungog...

hahahaha unsaon! bot pasabot nag ka liberated na ang mga pinoy, samot na ang mga tga CDO. pla tooot na diay cla.

dli lng kay kani.. according to some stats, ang pinoy moy pinaka daghan og account sa friendster... #1 ang pinas when it comes to social networking.

what does this mean? pasabot ana proud ta? Hell No! pasabot ana way lingaw ang mga noypi ga sigi lng og igat2x. Instead of using the internet for research and productivity purposes, ga usik2x hinuon sa oras mao na way asenso ang pinas kay tungod sa mga tao.

Poor!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast