Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

thanks bro.ok back to the topic...post na mo!

kadtong uban nga naa xlr/xr dha post namo

ei tim how much gani ng imo tail light? plug n play rana? ang imo pipe motofix na?

ang tail light buak na hehe..didn't survive the racetrack.. made the mistake of placing it under the fender.
    by doing some jumps the tire tends to hit the rear fender, sayang ang 800 hehe.
    next time il place it sa airbox dapit somewhere on the side..if you place it in the center it might still get hit by rocks. di na sya plug and play. before was using those posh 6 LED pero dali ra mo ponder.
    you can buy those universal tail lights na imit for 130 as well

oo motofix ang pipe, need to repack it na

i might consider it when mag-change nko sa ako rear fender

if magpa-custom made ka sa motofix ibilin ang motor? or madala ra then ila lang i-measure ang dimensions etc.?

@ neoxdeath: luoya sa imong tail light bro.guess your also using your XR sa street.but if you're not ayaw na lang jud taod ug tail light.just wondering unsa nahitabo sa imong interior...

up!post na!

@hayden if il change fender il get the one with the built in LED.. they have it at OZR pero P3500 sad
    i think motofix has ready made pipes for the xr, if you want a customized pipe bilin gud ang motor.
    when i had the expansion chamber made for our kdx it was there 5 days.

@danoote yeah i also use it on the street, sometimes at night.
    the interior ripped during a trail. was running flat for quite a while and the interior just came out and got tangled around the sprocket ahehe..good thing one of our ride buddies brought an extra interior

Naa baligya like mine sa Ozr na rear fender

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast