Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What's new since July 7, 2006?

Template errors are temporary. It happens when I change something in the template and upload it to the server. Anyway, I am playing around with "load average" settings. It the server's load average reaches a certain level, certain features gets temporarily disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynhuever
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoRific
    In your profile your should see "Who change my karma?" and "Whom I change karma?" links just below your "User rating"
    sorry po...i checked my profile...can't find these links...ang ubos sa user rating is date registered man siguro to....still can't check it
    ok naman cguro ni.. i can already see it on my profile..

its really nice..daghan na kaayo changes dri sa storya..

i dunno ha pero probably it's just me..I logged-in 4x today and everytime i log-in, i was asked to re-type my password....uhm...maybe it's just me...i'll try it again, hehe.

But anyway, the changes are good..ads here, some links.. :mrgreen: no wonder I was not able to access istorya last friday..

Blog Entries

The multiple login problem is a known issue. I am trying to figure out how to bypass it.. either I find a solution first or the developers...

i like the karma feature sir Beor.

Quote Originally Posted by klavel
    i dunno ha pero probably it's just me..I logged-in 4x today and everytime i log-in, i was asked to re-type my password....uhm...maybe it's just me...i'll try it again, hehe.

But anyway, the changes are good..ads here, some links.. :mrgreen: no wonder I was not able to access istorya last friday..
    it's funny how this happened to me i think the other day.. i kept on typing my password but it still says error.. i almost freaked out.. i thot i have to create another account.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    Quote Originally Posted by klavel

it's funny how this happened to me i think the other day.. i kept on typing my password but it still says error.. i almost freaked out.. i thot i have to create another account.. hehehe
    this happens to me everytime. abi nako ingon ani gyud ni nga after i type my password, mo ingon nga error then type ko balik sa akong password, kasulod na dayon ko.

i 2t ako ra na encouter ana..kamu sad d i..?hehehe

i experienced it too. i thought barred nako. but with my 2nd try, nakasulod nako.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast