Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie65 View Post
    do i have to go to church to pray the novenas?
    pwede ra sad ka anha sa inyuha mag novena

Quote Originally Posted by karwren View Post
    Si Ramini - ang batang bronse. (NO offense meant by the way)

Hahay, brings back old childhood memories.
    lol maigo gani ka sa bangkaw nga duhai sima...bwahahah

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    herr L, their superstition is like the lottery that, you can't win unless you play.
    perhaps for you, like the masonic lottery...............

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    ako loLa kosog kaau mo novena... and sabat2 pa ko ato but then.. feel nako na morag nag novena ra ko kay tungod sa ilang gisulti mao n stop ko.. I stop for a reason - na wa ko sabot why mag novena ko.. ? i do have faith but then dili lan jud ko nahan mag novena..

ana gani ako lola na pinaka kusog jud daw ang novena para mausab ang taw.... ( tinuod ba na? mao nay ni pop up sa akong utok)

aw - wala sad ko nakig lalis nea pero wa sad ko tantong nituo.. coz people change for a reason baya and not for a novenas..

Blog Entries
    it is faith.. it attracts positive energy and not because of the novena...

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    yes...to make it more clear...

It is not the thing believed in that brings an answer to man’s prayer; the answer to prayer
    results when the individual’s sub conscious mind responds to the mental picture or
    thought in his mind. This law of belief is operating in all religions of the world and is the
    reason why they are psychologically true. The Buddhist, the Christian, the Moslem, and
    the Hebrew all may get answers to their prayers, not because of the particular creed,
    religion, affiliation, ritual, ceremony, formula, liturgy, incantation, sacrifices, or
    offerings, but solely because of belief or mental acceptance and receptivity about that for
    which they pray.

The law of life is the law of belief, and belief could be summed up briefly as a thought in
    your mind. As a man thinks, feels, and believes, so is the condition of his mind, body,
    and circumstances. A technique, a methodology based on an understanding of what you
    are doing and why you are doing it will help you to bring about a subconscious
    embodiment of all the good things of life. Essentially, answered prayer is the realization
    of your heart’s desire.
    Right, in other words:

it was not God who answered your prayer. It was your heart and mind in synch. God does not necessarily exist - He could just be a figment of your fertile imagination.

Sorry, but I disagree with this view. No, matter how well-put it is.

murag impossible ba jud emung ge wish sis? or madali dali ba dayun ug kuha emung wish?

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123