Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Life abroad is not paradise.

emotionally, life in abroad is not paradise specially if you're miles away from your love ones, but in other point of view, it cud be paradise considering responsibility and pride why you are working abroad, because you are giving something to your family that you can't while you are in the phils.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    It is definitiely not a PARADISE but it is definitiely way better than the life in the Philippines unless you are part of the group of RICH which is not the majority .

When I say its WAY BETTER , it is the oppurtuniy that knocks and its up to us to grab it . Those who failed in abroad did not grabbed it , but at least it knocked once unlike in thge motherland , SWERTE SWERTE is SYNONYMOUS to OPPURTUNITY .

I honestly loves to live wherever and whatever my motherland is pero hasta ang bitok managha man pod . Unless , as ive said I belong to the class of " RICH " , I dont need to . Remember , RICH and POOR ra ang naa sa Pilipinas , there is no such thing as AVERAGE , you still belong to the POOR class . As what DONALD TRUMP says , GO BIG or GO HOME .
    sakto ka springfield. dili jud paradise if you work abroad. saun man atong sweldo sa pinas is very low. para madatu ka ngari sa pinas, you have to have a business. kung empleyado ka, wa ka kapa-ingnan. ka-paetz

ako honestly, ganahan man jud ko mo-work abroad. bahala kapuy basta lang i can survive. ako baya dugay na baya ko ga-plano nga mo-work na ko abroad. pero hangtud karon wa gihapon natuman unsaon man kulang pa jud ang akong working experience. then, kung naa na ko abroad, mingawun baya ko og cebu. there's no place like home. :mrgreen:

lisod gyud sa gawas....ang nakanindot lang kay well-compensated ka

kinabuhi sa laing nasud kay lisud kaau labi na wala mong pamilya. labi na nato na mga pinoy kay family oriented kaau. but sa kalisod ug sitwasyon sa atong utang natawhan, mapugos kag abroad gyud as in kilawon nalang nimo ang tanan.

"Life abroad is not paradise", IMHO this is very general. It really depends on where you're living your life abroad and your life's supporting cast. Let say, you're in Hong Kong or somewhere Middle East.. and you're a domestic helper.. aka Nanny or whatever.. life's really hard from those places I've stated mainly because of culture differences.. Most of them if not all of them (Employer) will surely treat you like a slave.. Where as if you're working in the US or other Industrialized Country, well again it really depends but generally life here (US) is much better than in the Philippines. Even life in the Philippines is not paradise whether you're Rich or in the Lower Class. Same thing.

Good points by SPRINGFIELD_XD_4 and Streetcar. And for all the people here working abroad or for those aspiring to be working abroad.. Pin point is, Life abroad has its advantages and disadvantages.. Learn to balance inputs as to priorities, goals in life, or whatever to make a better output.. Don't just work for the money and forget all the good stuff.. Learn to enjoy and appreciate what you have and teach yourself how money works for you.. not the other way around..

^^right at that, Ian. Just keep in mind that you work to support your families and your life. Not work to support your utangs or bills. In America, its very easy to lose track of that due to consumerism the hi-tech superhiway sure has a way into our hearts and pockets.

ey! Ian, there's a nice hi-tech camera out there! you have to buy it yourself coz your manita has a spending limit for you of $25 bucks, lol. Ikaw na lang charge kay puno na akong Visa, hahay magpaikot pa ko ug credit cards

Life abroad is not paradise. Yes it's true! There are families got broken because of working abroad for his/her husband/wife.

hayahay ra kaayo diri sa pinas. labi na sa cebu

life abroad is.... stressful...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast