View Poll Results: Who would Win ? " Tyson vs. Ali " In a heavy weight category Prime stage

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Muhammad Ali

9 45.00%
  • Mike Tyson

11 55.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Add

if ali and tyson were in their prime, i would pick ali coz he was very wise and a strategist. he will confuse tyson with his tactics. when he was younger, ali could also knock out opponents in the first few rounds. and he was able to withstand and even knock out brawlers like frazier and shavers, and the super-strong young foreman. frazier and foreman could easily beat tyson in their prime too.

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Add

Remember George Foreman has the strongest punch in the boxing world! to think he was still young while ali was getting old!

Its like Rock versus Paper Tyson vs. Ali! Il go with the paper!

Ali no doubt has the brains! to K.o. tyson at 8 to 10 rounds

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Tyson is like ernie shaver no.1 punch hitter in the old times while ali is no. 10

Ali was a beast at this video for the first time in his career

Muhammad Ali vs Earnie Shavers - Round 14-15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4l2C...elated&search=

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Addicts

Ali in his primes uses brains until the last round (round 15) while mike uses only power on the early rounds (rounds 1,2,3)... look what happen to tyson vs. hollyfield, evander really frustrate mike until the ear-biting occurs... for me Ali all the way...

Default Re: "Muhammad ALi V.S. Mike Tyson" Heavy Weight Fight!! Pls Vote Poll Boxing Addicts

Tyson fights like Frazier... but even at that, Frazier got better stamina, fights smarter, conserves his energy better, boxes better, and defends better (at least I think so... since Tyson's idea of defense is to have both his gloves under his chin and his lateral movements which he only uses during the first 4 rounds)... Tyson although packs slightly more power and has better lateral movement.
    I think ALI has a big chance against Tyson (especially during his Cassius Clay years).. with Ali's jab, Tyson's gonna get frustrated and starts wailing away. Ali would also use Rope a Dope on the later rounds to further tire and frustrate Tyson out.
    Imo sang tan-awn sa gipang pilde ni ALI.. daghan mag mga power-puncher... Liston, Frazier, Foreman, Quarry, Norton, Lyle, Shavers among sa mga sikat.

---
    Alvingo: guwang na's ALI anang awaya bai .. mas kuyaw si ALI pag 60's...

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Blog Entries

@Ezra yup! lagi! heheh bisag tigulang na si ali! he still stings like a bee! It shows that ali can fight pound to pound sugat jd ug kumo! cz in general people think that dili sya lig-on ug lawas!

Muhammad Ali is a crafty and intelligent fighter while Mike Tyson relies on brute force most of the time.

vin di mani imo linya ang angay nimo ipost kay
    ALPINE VS. PIONEER
    ROCKFORD VS. CROSSFIRE
    DIGITAL DESIGNS VS. JL AUDIO
    6X9 VS. SEPARATES
    CLARITY VS. SPL
    UG UBAN PA hehehe!

kung ibased sa ilang primetime, il prefer ali. maybe sa mga early rounds mag dagan2x jud ni si ali else bildi sya. i think ali cant face squarely tyson, sugaton ba. tyson is just too strong sa iya prime, he can punch anywhere n wil ensure energy sapping blows or knockout, compared kay frazier na mas predictable.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast