Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia N95

103 48.13%
  • Apple Iphone 8gb

111 51.87%
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: N95 or Apple Iphone

thanx again sa mga voters and to those who gave their opinions.. i hav an iphone 8gb but im planning to sell it coz buy ko n95 di man kau ko nahan sa iphone gud but sum r telling me not to trade my iphone over n95.. dats y i posted this thread to enlighten me in a way... =)

libog pa gihapon ko.. hehe

codenurse

kung itsura ang istoryahan id definitely go for iphone pero kung convenience plus features id rather choose n95.. hope this helps.. =)

kung sa nawng sa unit kay iphone ko, kung watch movies, mminaw mp3s, browse sa net, email, YOUTUBE kay... IPHONE gihapon!! hahaha

if you'r particular with hardware specifications (kanang mga layhan all-in-one) ug mahilig mg sms, mg N95...otherwise if you want a fun phone, get an iPhone.

N95 feels like plastic for a flagship Nokia phone.

Quote Originally Posted by weezur
    N95 feels like plastic for a flagship Nokia phone.
    I have to disagree with you on this dude. the N95 doesnt look like it is made of plastic (P990i does) and doesn't feel plastic. Plus it doesn't slip of my hands when it's sweety or wet. Sa iPhone if sweat ang kamot sllide man. Also why oh why cant it use bluetooth stereo headset or 3.5mm headsets for that matter? And transferring files why do I have to install itunes? these are the real turn-off for me regarding the iPhone.

catdog, bai, pariha ta nahan gyud ka og features. Gadgeteer gyud ka na tunay. hehehehe.

iphone s a way better gadget compared to the n95 hehe

well we all have our own opinions, catdog, you're the only one who can decide. But since you already have a unit just keep it cause sayang lang if palit nasad ka lain phone... after a few months or less mapul-an gihapon.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek
    ....the N95 doesnt look like it is made of plastic (P990i does) and doesn't feel plastic...
    you can find a lot of forums commenting the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek
    I...Also why oh why cant it use bluetooth stereo headset or 3.5mm headsets for that matter?...
    just a matter of software update. it's got bluetooth hardware.

you cant get 3.5mm headsets to work on a 2.5mm headset with software update. I am not against the iphone btw. I just dislike how apple is marketing it. less features is ok since it works perfectly. unfortunately mga taw sa pinas namaligya og iphone unlocked for almost 100% more than the actual price. and the warranty on the units are not clear.

Senior Member Platinum Member ckice168's Avatar

this is a personal opinion.

Both devices are actually very good. BUT, the N95 does a lot of things but doesn't do them all very well. Take these comparisons:

Browser:
    N95 is good but without the touch screen, its just not as fluid with the small scroll mouse moving left to right with the directional keypad
    Iphone Safari is HEAVEN! wow... it is very very smooth and the interface works so well, try one and you will know what I am talking about

Camera:
    N95 hands down! The best in its class as of now...
    Iphone hohum no big deal but not bad. (besides, do we really need a camera)

Text Use:
    N95/Nokia wins this hands down!
    Iphone needs some work on this. but the conversation mode is a great bonus and simplicity. Its just that the text input is tricky.

Calls:
    Both are very even here.

Music/Video player:
    N95 is actually pretty good at this but the interface needs work... Nokia hasn't learned to smoothen transitions as well as apple
    Iphone is the BEST Ipod ever made. Screen is beautiful for videos and MP3 interface with coverflow is so much better than the old interface(which was still very good)

Wifi - Both works very well
    Youtube - Again, both work well

Programs: Nokia wins because its been around longer but check the web, Iphone has a growing number of freeware programs. And yes, MOST are FREE.

Overall, an N95 user would probably not think highly of the iphone and same for a iphone user, but a user who has used both can appreciate both! Iphone pricing is not bad. 25k for aftermarket openline is not bad. it will stay this high till way into next year. Nokia phones depreciate like crazy...

Battery seems to be even for both, NOT GREAT... sadly.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast