Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

cash is king...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    cash is king...
    How about ang latest na iphone boss?

Basin padung pa mo motel ni kanta na si inday sulod sakyanan hahahahahha

Blog Entries
    Old school ako.. hand-written love letters lang, enough na..

Its the effort that i appreciate most

It's hilarious, I didn't know that such things are discussed in 2020. It's okay when people share info about each other, but that sounds a little curious. Albeit, this discovery made my day. And as for the question itself, no - flowers and chocolates don't please women when it comes to gift. Most of them like to get some more individual gifts that somehow reflect their deep personality and blah blah blah blah, I know that stuff from my own experience

This would be my first comment on any thread/s after such a long time nga wala ko naka log in diri ^_^ I know dugay na ni nga discussion base sa date sa post and comments ^^. Anyhow, to answer the question;

depende na sa babae ts, but as a woman, ganahan ko tagaan ug flowers (kana pud nindut nga buwak ha) okay ra gyud ug usa rana ka rose or tulip. pero dili ko hilig sweets man. mas ganahan ko ig naay hand written letter nga kana gyud epa deliver para surprise kunohay. but above all, ma appreciate nako ang effort, and gesture no matter how small

I believe that it is a very individual aspect and every woman love different things

I think the same way an evening with a good meal and desserts are one of the things that make a woman fall in love with, on the other hand, I like to buy organic chocolate from this link, to surprise the girl in love and give that flavor a more international touch it is my touch really that is a good gift to amaze your girl

I personally like creating something more unique like those Lapel Pins, for example. It is very cool that you can design your own ones for any purpose and any person in your life. I am pretty sure that you will like this idea a lot too, think about it, guys

That's so interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by stefangrim View Post
    That's so interesting!
    Women can constantly reinvent themselves. They want to be in step with fashion and are very picky. No wonder that choosing a suitable gift for them is not exactly an easy mission. But for my friend, it was easier as she kept telling me she wanted a flower garden, and I decided to make a gift, and I started to grow a Rose Garden and make them grow. https://www.growgardener.com/the-5-b...nockout-roses/ a kind of fertilizer to give it to the ground and start growing faster. What gifts are you guys going to make?

11.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast