View Poll Results: Which of the following is the best running shoe for you?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adidas

64 30.92%
  • New Balance

34 16.43%
  • Asics

21 10.14%
  • Mizuno

12 5.80%
  • Nike

76 36.71%
Page 4 of 546 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default re: Istoryan runners club

Quote Originally Posted by 760mmHg
    for me, i've joined the following fun runs:

1. PBSP fun run - 10K (my 1st 10K - Dec 2005)
    2. Run for Sight - 10K
    3. Run for your Heart - 10K
    4. 1st Seminary Fund Run - 10K
    5. 2nd University Fun Run - 13K
    6. 2nd Seminary Fund Run - 10K
    7. Cebu Tri-City Fun Run - 21K

I run 10K (1 hr average) 3 to 4 times a week for my regular exercise....

daghan na diay ka naapilan bro... akong naapilan mao ni.

1. run for your heart - mao mani sa CDU no? absent ko ani....my first fun run
    2. TAYEIMCO Fun Run - 5K
    3. 2nd inter MEPZ Run - 5K
    4. 2nd Seminary Fund Run - 6K
    5. Kasadya Fun run - 10K
    6. Sugbo Marathon - 6K

Hopefully ugma sa Sinulog Marathon 21K my first semi marathon...

advice bro?

goodluck bro ugma.. 5k ra ako daganun.. hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by staboringgi

Hopefully ugma sa Sinulog Marathon 21K my first semi marathon...

advice bro?
    I suppose you had enough preparation for the 21K like running for 1.5 to 2hrs for the past 2 weeks...if not...i suggest you go slow at the start so you will have enough energy for the final kick (last few kilometers)...carbo loading ka tonight.....take fluids often (gatorade much better) preferable every water station depending on your condition..it's better to be well hydrated than dehydrated...do a bit of leg muscle stretching and eat 1 banana before the start....and of course pray for a safe and successful run... :mrgreen:

good luck to you and to all istoryans who will run tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:

I suppose you had enough preparation for the 21K like running for 1.5 to 2hrs for the past 2 weeks...if not...i suggest you go slow at the start so you will have enough energy for the final kick (last few kilometers)...carbo loading ka tonight.....take fluids often (gatorade much better) preferable every water station depending on your condition..it's better to be well hydrated than dehydrated...do a bit of leg muscle stretching and eat 1 banana before the start....and of course pray for a safe and successful run... :mrgreen:

good luck to you and to all istoryans who will run tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:
    Well said bro.. I never know that eating a banana before race would be good.. Magdala niya ko banana ugma.. hahaha! Thanks anyway bro sa advice.

I suppose you had enough preparation for the 21K like running for 1.5 to 2hrs for the past 2 weeks...if not...i suggest you go slow at the start so you will have enough energy for the final kick (last few kilometers)...carbo loading ka tonight.....take fluids often (gatorade much better) preferable every water station depending on your condition..it's better to be well hydrated than dehydrated...do a bit of leg muscle stretching and eat 1 banana before the start....and of course pray for a safe and successful run...
    thanks for your advice bro.. actually ive read lots of site re: tips in long distance running.. 25mins ra man akong jogging every day and yesterday i run for 1 hr plus... i'll take your advice bro... hinay-hinay lang gyud ko ani ugma, i just want to test my capability to run kung dli na makaya walk lang ko to rest and run again...

Quote Originally Posted by d3dx9
    Well said bro.. I never know that eating a banana before race would be good.. Magdala niya ko banana ugma.. hahaha! Thanks anyway bro sa advice.
    actually I only knew that also last week before the start of the run, i saw the doctors who participated and some of the good runners eating bananas...hehehe. i was able to eat bananas at the turning/halfway point...it was prepared by the orgenizers for free...

good luck bro!!! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by staboringgi
    thanks for your advice bro.. actually ive read lots of site re: tips in long distance running.. 25mins ra man akong jogging every day and yesterday i run for 1 hr plus... i'll take your advice bro... hinay-hinay lang gyud ko ani ugma, i just want to test my capability to run kung dli na makaya walk lang ko to rest and run again...
    okay bro...that's the way to do it, don't push yourself too much kung hindi na kaya...walking for recovery is also important otherwise you'll end up injured..

good luck to you!!! :mrgreen:

to all of us who will run Sinulog Marathon tomorrow... good luck and let's enjoy and have fun while running....

Hala powera diay ninyo sa...
    Inkodell ...kamo diay nang magdagan dagan sulod sa Mepz 2...he..he..he..
    pwede mukoyog...palikod lang ko...nindot man gud sa likod kay makakita ta og nindot...
    Daghana diay chicks inyo kuyog oi....
    Nus a mo sunod dagan...

Goodluck nato tanan na muapil ugma sa Sinulog marathon especially katong mga 21K ang giapilan.. More power! :mrgreen:

BANANA FOR THE WIN!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 546 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast