Page 4 of 183 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Filipino Martial Arts

i really love to join your group. Ask sako sa ako wife if ok ba sya. Pero tomorrow di pa ko ka join ninyo kay bc ko karon nga week....

ey naa prax ugma.adto mo? same place abellana sa may likod sa aerobics same time 6pm

bro hows your kali? pila na imo student?

Hello everyone,
    Im going to move to Bohol in a few months and I;m looking for a place where to practice Escrima/Arnis/Kali/Dumog. Can you advice me some good place?
    Thank you very much,

Hey Sake, I dont really know much about Bohol's Martial Arts Scene. I do know someone there that may answer your question. Fr. Carlos Jimenez of Divine Word College usa sa mgakauban nako sa Tang Soo Do before. He is part of the Admin of the college.

Thanks a lot Pauwiks, I will try to find him once in Bohol.

okey dude goodluck on that. say hi for me pakiingon si Paulo from Davao Blue Warrior nag refer sa imo

FYI

KALI - is an ancient indigenous Filipino martial art which is primarily weapons based.
    The term 'KALI" itself stems from the word "Kalis" which basically means "blade"
    or "bladed weapon". Kali is the old term which dates back to the pre-hispanic era.
    Modern names for this art include :Arnis, Escrima, Estocada. Despite the fact that
    the art is primarily based on the use of various weaponary, empty hand techniques
    are also taught using the same principles and training methods used for weaponary.
    This aspect of Kali makes it unique in the martial arts world.

pauwiks pila man mo enrol ani arnis,.i want to learn this.

[quote="pauwiks"]FYI

KALI - is an ancient indigenous Filipino martial art which is primarily weapons based.
    The term 'KALI" itself stems from the word "Kalis" which basically means "blade"
    or "bladed weapon". Kali is the old term which dates back to the pre-hispanic era.
    Modern names for this art include :Arnis, Escrima, Estocada. Despite the fact that
    the art is primarily based on the use of various weaponary, empty hand techniques
    are also taught using the same principles and training methods used for weaponary.
    This aspect of Kali makes it unique in the martial arts world.[/
    quote]

although i also love arnis very much...i have heared of this statement, but dont agree. such principle is also used by other form of martial arts.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 183 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast