Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Puppy Sharing Agreement - Philippine Setting

Interesting information on this one. Thanks so much for this!

umm naa lang ko question kay it happend man gud mga 2 or 3months ago na naay nagkagubot about sa stud puppy share thing.. the owner of the bitch informed the stud owner for the updates such as # of puppies and the bitch giving birth.. but the stud owner asks for pictures.. my question is that, is the owner of the bitch obliged to send pictures of the pups to the stud owner? or is it just ok for text updates..?

everything should be done in moderation. meaning the dam owner, as part of his updates, is also expected to provide pics of the pups to the stud owner. however as i said, should be done in moderation and not everyday pics updating, that could be annoying na pod. the stud owner must be allowed to visit the dam's kennel and should never be restricted to do such, else, doubts will be raised. if wala kay gitaguan, nganong dili man pwede kabisita ang stud owner? alibis such as bata pa kaayo ang pups is flimsy and would be taken as you (dam owner) are trying to hide something from the stud owner.

bottomline in all these is -TRUST and FAIRNESS. if youre the dam owner, be FAIR to the other party, and vice versa. its a symbiotic relationship and one should not be near-sighted to only think of the current litter but also the future engagements as well.

ADDED March 2, 2012:

PUPPY SHARING CONTRACT(draft) here: FREE Kennel Operations Contracts and Receipts - Puppy Sharing Contract - Puppy Reservation - Sample Legal Form - Queen City Kennel complete with PDF's

not just the Puppy Sharing Contract but also BACK STUD RECEIPT and EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT for puppy reservation.

These are the forms that i use in our kennel's operation. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by guilliam View Post
    ADDED March 2, 2012:

PUPPY SHARING CONTRACT(draft) here: FREE Kennel Operations Contracts and Receipts - Puppy Sharing Contract - Puppy Reservation - Sample Legal Form - Queen City Kennel complete with PDF's

not just the Puppy Sharing Contract but also BACK STUD RECEIPT and EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT for puppy reservation.

These are the forms that i use in our kennel's operation. Cheers!
    Very nice boss. Who bears the notarial fees? Dam owner or stud owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice`Hugo View Post
    Very nice boss. Who bears the notarial fees? Dam owner or stud owner?
    i agree with @mrs rodriguez, should be done in "moderation". so pwede ra ang notarial fees will be shouldered by both or split. as its the essence of "sharing" splitting the expenses both ways.

PERO; in my personal experience, ako na lang sad ang mong shoulder(even being a stud owner). "mamalihug" na lang ko sa atong mga amigo/amiga naay notarial commission ehheheh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Rodriguez View Post
    everything should be done in moderation. meaning the dam owner, as part of his updates, is also expected to provide pics of the pups to the stud owner. however as i said, should be done in moderation and not everyday pics updating, that could be annoying na pod. the stud owner must be allowed to visit the dam's kennel and should never be restricted to do such, else, doubts will be raised. if wala kay gitaguan, nganong dili man pwede kabisita ang stud owner? alibis such as bata pa kaayo ang pups is flimsy and would be taken as you (dam owner) are trying to hide something from the stud owner.

bottomline in all these is -TRUST and FAIRNESS. if youre the dam owner, be FAIR to the other party, and vice versa. its a symbiotic relationship and one should not be near-sighted to only think of the current litter but also the future engagements as well.
    in an ideal world this should be the case. pero saon naa man gyud uban when the FRUITS of our dogs nag produce na, mang gawas ang TRUE COLORS sa ubang taw. mao a contract is must have. its a safety net to BOTH parties and the word SHARING is clearly defined as per the contract's stipulation.

- g

Quote Originally Posted by Albrecht View Post
    umm naa lang ko question kay it happend man gud mga 2 or 3months ago na naay nagkagubot about sa stud puppy share thing.. the owner of the bitch informed the stud owner for the updates such as # of puppies and the bitch giving birth.. but the stud owner asks for pictures.. my question is that, is the owner of the bitch obliged to send pictures of the pups to the stud owner? or is it just ok for text updates..?
    not necessarily NOT unless it was clearly stipulated in your agreement na kauban ang pics or such.

Quote Originally Posted by diday1019 View Post
    nice nice! naa sad jud d-i agreement bisan mga doggies dah. up ta ani.
    anything in this world that has "commercial" value can be laid down and stipulate all concerns of parties in a CONTRACT.
    safety net man ni for both parties.
    specially sometimes we are talking of dogs or puppies that cost 20k or more PER PUPPY.
    imagine if there are 9 puppies. so thats 20K times 9 pups, equals to P180,000.00!!?

Quote Originally Posted by babyjr View Post
    sir guilliam, ask lng tko f ever na pregnant and dog after sa stud but then when giving birth, patay iya puppies, unsaun na pghandle? tnx
    if the SUBJECT of the contract is all DEAD, then the obligations of the parties is DISSOLVED. in the effect that there is NO contract to start with. NOT unless if youre the stud owner and you can SHOW or EVIDENTIATE that the dam owner has NEGLIGENCE or showed BAD FAITH mao nangamatay ang pups.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast