Page 4 of 184 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Eperformax

pila ka account diay sa eper? how many stages if mag apply ka dha/

emax really doesnt like to entertain nursing students...hahaist

Quote Originally Posted by blitzzsol View Post
    emax really doesnt like to entertain nursing students...hahaist

sad but true...

mga taga emax, naa diay game sa monday 3pm sa city sports kontra aegis people support (basketball inter call center) hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jelousofthe1 View Post
    dba sa eperformax man ang work c chai??..kato gani naa s PDA>.season 1...
    hmmm...kinsa kail ni alaine agadier??..hmm..murag naa sad xia sa eperformax

barkada kaayo na nako si alaine AGAdier..classmate mi ana college..very talented person..

@zeeram : zee? ikaw na? hehe

wave c9c ko sa eper. Wamu aka Chase na sya karon (way back Q4 07 to Q1 0

kabatch nako na si Meebo(3rd person to post here - RJ!! ahahah)
    i left the company kay dli sila reasonable na workplace for me...

kana si radiostar, barkada nako sa computeran. and he himself told me emaxx stole 500pesos worth of OT kay na unpaid. LOL
    then he resigned ROFL (astroboy, ni resign ka? or wa ka ni certify? ahahahha)

btw
    one would only notice These if very particular ka sa work / Kuti ka nga tao.
    Its a problem but its a gift din i supposed. kay atleast, One will be able to position oneself to where one is most comfortable with. Dli kay mag work lang for the sake of money. kaw nlng agree or disagree.

We have our own opinions but the things Im posting here are based on my experiences. Please act educated if these things are no longer the case in Emaxx anymore ^_^

here are the things you should know about this company
    -------------------------------------------------------

*working hours is 9hrs and 30mins instead of 9hrs including lunch and 2 15mins break [breaks are unpaid]

*naay unpaid preshift and after shifts with whatever reasons - unpaid 2ngud kay naa sa contract nga supposedly 6working days compressed into 5days

*pretty common problem - MAGIC sa imo attendance. I absent ka sa present ka, i present ka sa RD nimo. Its hard to argue with it kay ang imo attendance website(forgot the name, same sa ginagamit sa CVG) kay ginaerase nila on a weekly basis. and its unreasonable!! and dont give me the schedule conversion crap kay i can definitely convert shift scheds with no problem LOL

*you confirm an OT and signed it w/ the tracker to realized it wasnt credited coz dli ka eligible - kelangan no lates/absent to be eligible for IT (luoy au tong ga OT pirmi kay daghan naigo ani)

*theres no such thing as regular employees, Its only Employees or Trainees. No increase in the pay basically. Its just that basic na imo sweldo, dli ka2ng funny na training allowance(although lami ang bonuses)

*i dont like the idea of remitting RECEIPTS(coz i dont collect them!) pra sa liquidation sa imo MATA(meal and transpo allowance). you have to do this pra dli ka ma tax.

*TLs are rather busy taking calls(even QAs rofl) than assisting your concerns. EVEN IN NESTING

*The said 20K+ / pay is no where attainable for mediocre performers / those who doesnt always check the magic on the attendance/tardiness

*its 95% all 3 stats or basic pay only

*when they pirated employees from other companies including CVG, they gave out promises that they never met. to the discretion nlng to sa mga gi pirate. including 1 OM, 2TLs, A few agents who were promised TL positions but ended up being agents still(20k gud per pay day, kinsa dli malefong ana?)

-----------------------------------------

when i knew the future was impossible in this company, wla nko ni resign, nor did i go awol. I just waited to get termed para mahuman. processing resignation would just be a waste. heck, most of the people i saw on the floor went awol.

My assigned TL, resigned.
    My nesting TL, resigned.
    even my assigned QA, resigned.

all in the same year i left. reason? The things I do is not part of my job description.
    LOL... that line came from my nesting TL. Big Fat Guy with a White Blonde Hairdo(kaw nlng tagna kinsa kung kaila ka)

even the company nurse was working with HR. sometimes wla gyud tao sa clinic kay busy kaau sya. LMAO

-----------------------------------

when I graduated training, I got my bonus. after that, I got told i got termed for absences even with proper medical certs due to my allergy which could be seriously deadly if left untreated.

Allergic Rhinitis ra... which lead to Upper Respiratory Infection... which could lead to TB or Pneumonia or what not. I got advised to rest and so I did but i had to force myself just for my job?? If so, why should I push myself to stay with this company when they themselves could not meet the working standard every company is setting. im not sure if its official but tanan man guro 9 working hours. 1hr Lunch +8hrs with OT if musobra.

----------------------------

I cleared myself, surrendered ID(Paper inside a plastic container - murag grade school ID), Surrendered my locker keys, surrendered my headset, and signed everything i needed to sign. Didnt get any last pay. kay trainee rman daw ko maski ni certify. didnt argue since i got my bonus for certifying anyway. murag Lugi paman gali sila. coz i heard you cant resign after certification kay murag paid in advance nmn ka ana. basically, I left a few days/weeks after Sinulog of 07.

--------------------------

then the most ridiculous thing in my life happened because of Emax!! ahahahha It gave me the laugh of my life. It would have been great if i could get enough people to sue them but OK. kever?!?

October 1, 2008
    I got a letter from emaxx requesting me to show up at work with a written explaination of my being AWOL since FEBRUARY.( that is 8MONTHS after i cleared myself from EMAXX!!)

I called their number since i still have all my papers with me and as usual, calling Emaxx HR takes forever to be answered maski before lunch 10:45am. Got anwered and was instructed by Front Desk to call after lunch kay wlay Tao sa HR. Recruitment ra naa tao. So i guess lahi na sila?! LOL. Called around 2pm and got answered by a Guy. Told him about this letter and informed him I resigned and cleared myself since February pa!!. Informed me nawagtang man gud ila documents sa HR and told me to ignore the letter. And so i DID!!

October 8, 2008
    I recieved another letter from EMAXX telling me I am officially TERMINATED and the reason was for BEING AWOL!!
    omg WTPak?!? guba ako permanent record ani sa?? AWOL could mean i could get blacklisted. but then KEVER!! kini nalang na company ako problemahan?? nevermind... they have a lot of problems to attend to anyway...

and so... here is my story with my emaxx. And whenever I get interviewed about my past experiences in a callcenter. I would never miss this side of my career. Just so you know, none of the companies I worked with after emax asked for my COE. dunno why but i felt funny about it. It seems to me, somehow, they can just be ignored...

Quote Originally Posted by green_giant View Post
    barkada kaayo na nako si alaine AGAdier..classmate mi ana college..very talented person..

dont tell me...c noel ka?

Quote Originally Posted by jelousofthe1 View Post
    dont tell me...c noel ka?
    dili ui..kinsa nga noel? wala ko ka remember ug classmate nga Noel sa BSBA block-C..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 184 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast