View Poll Results: What Do you prefer? Mitsubishi Montero or Toyota Fortuner?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitsubishi Montero Sports

12 44.44%
  • Toyota Fortuner

15 55.56%
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Based on looks alone.. internally... the Montero looks a lot better than the Fortuner. Montero's interior looks more refined and similar to higher priced SUV's.

Sa external appearance, Fortuner still looks better imho.

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    Yeah.. and kanang Terrano sa diha was the Nissan Pathfinder from the late 80's to mid 90's diri .. nag change ug body type pag 96 or 97. Karon the Pathfinder (not the Pathfinder Armada) is one of the best selling SUV's diri.

So wala nag relase ang MAZDA ug CX 7 diha to compete with the Fortuner and Montero? Would the RAV-4 and CRV be in the same price range sab?
    wala pa man ni release ang mazda og CX7.

Rav 4 , CRV , Nissan Xtrail, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Kia sportage, and Hyundai Tucson are in the same category. although the Rav4s price is way higher than these 5 models. they all belong to small SUVS which can seat only 5 persons. and all models are driven by gasoline engines, only kia sportage and hyundai tucson have diesel variants. price range from 1M to 1.8M. Rav4 4x4 is around 1.8M

Toyota Fortuner, mitsubishi Montero, kia sorento, hyundai sta. fe and Isuzu Altera belong to the same category which can seat 7 to 8 persons. most of the models are driven by diesel engines although some have gasoline variants but the diesel engines are the ones selling like hotcakes here in the Philippines. Price range from 1.3M to 1.7M

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post
    Based on looks alone.. internally... the Montero looks a lot better than the Fortuner. Montero's interior looks more refined and similar to higher priced SUV's.

Bro murag asa man gyud ka ani kung papaliton ka? kay dili man na pwede interior sa montero ibutang sa sulod sa fortuner. hehe peace bai ha, nangutana lang ko unsa imo choice?

I haven't seen the Montero up close pero based solely on the pics posted here.. I'd choose it over the Fortuner. I prefer internal functionality over external appearance.

Kung mu palit ko, I'd need to have a closer look though...and maybe a test drive. Lisod sad to make a purchasing decision based on photos and initial impression.

i've seen the montero and still plastic ra gihapon but it looks better than fortuners nuon... the wood panel it feels soft to touch and it was good, what i don't like is the plastic used on the seats, pero ang plastic on the dash comparable ra sa fortuner.

Quote Originally Posted by esc View Post

@tambok
    were you able to see the car stereo kung unsa ang brand gigamit? By the way sayang you traded your fortuner for a kia. Mas nindot unta to ang STA. Fe kay save kaayu ka ug gas. 2.2L raman iyang deisel engine plus naa pa built in cooler. Sayang lang di ko sugtan korean that's why i'm stuck with my toyota karn. Ang fortuner mu nindot ug performance if you have it upgraded into old man emu na shocks. Drives like my old pajero. hehehe
    it was a JVC don't know lang kung multiple cd's kay single din raman, o mu play ba DVD's...

gi trade nako kay nag labad naman gud ako ulo hehehe... nindot sad santa fe pero based on the comparison sa mga tsikoteers kay mu kagulkol daw dayn bale kusog noise compared sa fortuner.

wala nako gi change ang shocks was planning unta pero wala na after the incident with toyota hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCee View Post
    i should say montero is the best pick!
    @tambok: i agree, super lig-on jud,., we have a Mitsu L200 pick up and most of the time it is used not on normal roads,., but sa Offroads all the time,., kay its in the province man,., super off road jud,., and wala jud once na naguba ang machine, only prob that i can remmber is ang sparkplug ra, kay it wont start,., so it needs cleaning,., super reliable jud,., the experiences of the mitsu L2 going off roading is pushed many times beyond its limit , but still it surpasses every road ahead,., since ka2 b4 wa pa gi Lift up,., until now lift up na,., still on very2x good condtion,.,
    yeah mao sad amo hehehe buhi pa amo pajero field master since 1999 not a single problem gyud mga consumables ra pang ilisan... nga ang dan diri amo pwerteng libaonga na-ayo2 na unta gamay run pero mas grabi gyud to sauna ni explode gud amo stock nga tires once may gani wala rami natuwang hehehe kamo daw dagan ug 60-80kph nya ang dalan mixsand nya ang bato dako pas kinomo hehehe hait pa gyud..

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post

i think sa external appearance kay nindot man sad ang montero sport... sa picture d ko ganahan sa iyang lubot but when i saw it upclose nindot.. hehe

looks better than the fortuner IMHO

I would choose the Hyundai Sta. Fe over these two models because it has a nice ride, good looks, fuel efficient engine but not lacking in power. Value for money.

Mitsubishi montero = the design not so good, mitsubishi engines are not so good. I had bad experience with my Galant before. I spend a lot on the maintenance and the engine keeps on overheating. Well the montero has not yet been test in the market, we will give it a chance.

Toyota Fortuner = not so good ride. performance and looks are good.

i like the Outside appearance of the montero,.,

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast