Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WengIA View Post
    nganong molaban man ka sa akong eX mai nga siya mai sad-an?..naka moveon nako mai dugay ra...ikaw kuno di tagdon mai lalim ba?
    wengia...hehe bro....so easy to say nga nka moved on nka...pero sakto c maitoots...hehehe if affected paka nga dli ka tagdon just becoz u had 3 yrs with her...mejo naa pajud na feelings gamay...peace....

Quote Originally Posted by pinkavaya View Post
    sa akong Ex,salamat nga natagan ko nimo og trophy.. salamat kay tisoy cya nga bata.! pero nagmana sa imong kasipat. ako nalang e ampo nga d ko niya biyaAn in the future pareha sa imong pag biya kanako... tsk.. pero one thing i knu.. pinangga kaayo ko niya.,way sama sa pagpangga.
    pinkavaya: hehe nice msge for ur x... it's a good price imung bata.... hehe am sure he will never leave u.... Godbless

thank u for the wonderful time i had with u.... just be happy and continue to live life as if we never cross our paths... i'm doing great right now...

imbitado mo sa akong kasal..................

Quote Originally Posted by nadine eidloth View Post
    imbitado mo sa akong kasal..................
    OT: kuyod pud mi mga tga.istorya beh!!!!!

OnT: Congratulations! You're finally ready for the corporate world. I'm proud of u

dli na jd pde kay mo tumbling ako papa kung magbalik ta

ot: asa ang TS

All i can say is that, you choose to be with her, and then I 'm gone. Now you regret what you have done to me, and wants to come back to you, well I am sorry, I'm happy where I am now.

buhi pa mo? joke peace

im happy even without you, and it's a big loss for you because i did my best for you.. now im just waitng for your karma to unfold, because i know you'll be poisoned by your lies someday. and when that day comes, i will smile with the sweet smell of victory and vengeance is indeed so sweet... so long liar.. may your lies forever haunt you.

please stop texting me !!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast