Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

^mao ba? maayo nuon.. asa ka ug source ana nga balita? globe pa man jud nga model akong nabasahan so far..
    Last edited by zengatsu; 07-16-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengatsu View Post
    ^mao ba? maayo nuon.. asa ka ug source ana nga balita? globe pa man jud nga model akong nabasahan so far..
    Its actually the very first piece of official information about the SGS when it was announced here in the Philippines. 16GB ra ang e sell diri. Do some googling

^hmm. wala man jud koy makit.an nga source nga 16gb jud ang ibaligya diri sa samsung. except of course kanang sa globe. dugay ra man pud ko nagsearch search. anyways, it doesnt matter really. i already have mine.. ikaw bro nipalit ba to ka sa globe? ok ba ang sa globe?

^hmm. wala man jud koy makit.an nga source nga 16gb jud ang ibaligya diri sa samsung. except of course kanang sa globe. dugay ra man pud ko nagsearch search. anyways, it doesnt matter really. i already have mine.. ikaw bro nipalit ba to ka sa globe? ok ba ang sa globe?
    The press release was in business mirror and yugatech, samsung says that they are pushing the 16GB model only in asia/philippines.

Globe will end their exclusivity this August 2, I'll be getting it from another retail store. I hate dealing with Globe but I gave them a chance and they kinda screwed me up so I will never deal with them. Long story story but I dont wanna bore anyone with it.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    The press release was in business mirror and yugatech, samsung says that they are pushing the 16GB model only in asia/philippines.

Globe will end their exclusivity this August 2, I'll be getting it from another retail store. I hate dealing with Globe but I gave them a chance and they kinda screwed me up so I will never deal with them. Long story story but I dont wanna bore anyone with it.
    Kani nalang pud unya akung paaboton oi. Magkuha ta ko ani run sa Globe.

Quote Originally Posted by amen View Post
    Kani nalang pud unya akung paaboton oi. Magkuha ta ko ani run sa Globe.
    If mo sell sila nmo for prepaid then ok raman, ako gi hasolan lang ko sa ilang gi buhat gud nako bai. Dili pud August 2 ang selling date sa uban retailers/samsung mobile.. got info from a distro nga pina ka sayo is August 8 sila mo sell or end of august but im hoping august 8.

ako lang e shortcut nig maayo

Inquired before the rep told me its gonna be available for 33k prepaid, no idea pa sila if installment pwede. I got an email from globe on that day I planned to goto SM to inquire again.

Dear Mr. *****,

Good day.

We sincerely apologize for the late response to this email.

We are glad to inform you that there are 2 Samsung i9000 Galaxy S available in Globe Business Center SM Cebu. It is located at Cyberzone 2nd Level SM City Cebu Northwing, North Reclamation Area (open every Monday to Sunday at 10:00 am to 9: 00 pm). Also, please be advised that the handset’s price for prepaid kit is P33, 000.00 for cash out and it is as well for 0% installment.
    The unit was actually there in SM, 2 units infact but the rep told me its ONLY for post paid users, 26k if you get the 2499 plan and free for the 5k plan ( 24 months lock up ) not available for prepaid and no installment basis.

They disregarded this email and told me promotions in Luzon differ from Cebu...

So i sent another email to globe in response to what they sent me asking for a supervisor to call me when the unit is available for prepaid, they did call me but i was not able to answer since they called me up during my sleeping hours. They emailed me again but never called me back.

Anyway confirmed it at both Globe SM and Ayala, they now have it for prepaid.

kinsa diri naa na galaxy s nga gikan pinas? like from globe ba ron.. naa unta to pangutana. unsa firmware ang kuyog niya? thanks

kinsa diri naa na galaxy s nga gikan pinas? like from globe ba ron.. naa unta to pangutana. unsa firmware ang kuyog niya? thanks
    Initial Globe units had singapore firmware , w/c is based on the asia firmware. current globe stocks have the globe firmware based on the asia firmware.

1 week nalang mana ang exclusivity sa globe!! weeeeeeee!!

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Initial Globe units had singapore firmware , w/c is based on the asia firmware. current globe stocks have the globe firmware based on the asia firmware.

1 week nalang mana ang exclusivity sa globe!! weeeeeeee!!

bro, does it mean nga if mana ang exclusivity sa globe, naa dayon available sa retail stores?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast