Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: LOCKPICKING diri ta

nindot man ni nga skill but i guess certain contents should not be shown to the general public kay wala ta kahibaw that other people might learn these skills though this thread nya gamiton sa kaboang.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    who is into lockpicking?

last week i was on a business trip. by a stroke of bad luck, na lock ang car as we were about to proceed home. lockpicking skills saved the day for us.

lockpicking has a sad stigma of being associated with stealing.

but it is a very useful skill.

a neighbor had a stroke. his wife had to open the important papers in his briefcase, but no one knew the combination. lockpicking skills to the rescue. opening a briefcase is easy with little practice...like they do on tv.

share ta diri nga thread guys.

let us learn how to open locks....without keys.

WARNING: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

The mere insertion of a lockpick into a keyway constitutes "entry" as in breaking and entering. and is of course highly ILLEGAL.
    Bay top i know its illegal.. but i have been picking locks since elementary days...

but its our own lock sa house...

it started when my mom locks the bike at the garrage then brought the keys with her.... got successfully opend Globe, Yale and diamond padlocks.. since then ive been feeling the locks from my hand to my head.

office drawer in my office when i forgt the keys.. but i just wont divulge how just for the safety of others..

opened my car's doorlock to several times after being drunk and locked the keys inside along with my fone..

just this december when i came back from vacation, the driver of the multicab of our church locked the keys inside, along with our pastor they are frustrated since there is no duplicate with that key.. i volunteered myself to open it on one condition... nobody will watch while im opening it.

im not encouraging anyone to try.. im just sharing my experience.

im will not divulge the things i used on picking locks so that it cant be used by others who would want to do it illegaly.

just put a disclaimer..
    " Kids.. Dont try this at Home"

hope ok lang ni sa mods.. and if not just delete my post..

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by echo.duel View Post
    Hasta ko bai tophat apil ko aron kaanha ko sa inyo ug kita sad ko mga duwaan nimo, pero layo layo lang. Hehehe....

Nice thread you started here.
    bay echo.. kuyog pud ko bay para dungan ta adto ila tophat.. dala lang tag airgun basin mag competition nya sa ilaha

patudlo ta ni Lupin III

nindot gyud ni nga skill pero magamit man gud sa illegal activities.

Quote Originally Posted by scope_hunting View Post
    Bay top i know its illegal.. but i have been picking locks since elementary days...

but its our own lock sa house...

it started when my mom locks the bike at the garrage then brought the keys with her.... got successfully opend Globe, Yale and diamond padlocks.. since then ive been feeling the locks from my hand to my head.

office drawer in my office when i forgt the keys.. but i just wont divulge how just for the safety of others..

opened my car's doorlock to several times after being drunk and locked the keys inside along with my fone..

just this december when i came back from vacation, the driver of the multicab of our church locked the keys inside, along with our pastor they are frustrated since there is no duplicate with that key.. i volunteered myself to open it on one condition... nobody will watch while im opening it.

im not encouraging anyone to try.. im just sharing my experience.

im will not divulge the things i used on picking locks so that it cant be used by others who would want to do it illegaly.

just put a disclaimer..
    " Kids.. Dont try this at Home"

hope ok lang ni sa mods.. and if not just delete my post..

tnx
    naa ra man diay ni ang master lockpicker nagpahipi diri hehehe.. tudloi nya mi bai scope ha.. when man ka pauli? anha mi..

hahah.. di na mana mistil itudlo bay.. mao nay giingon feel your senses

from the tool to your fingers then to your brain haah murag ra na bay..

then "klik" abli na..

mura diay feel sa trigger during competition bai scope?

heheh mao bay.. kung sa airgun pa.. be one with ur airgun.. kani kay be one with the lock

I used to pick locks of my father's cabinets not to take money but to surreptitiously read his cache of x-rated magazines.

Later, I was trained how to pick more complicated locks during my stint in the force.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast