Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

I got a hands on experience with the Note at Vivo City mall here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDWVmTYaCso

it is as big as the original Dell Streak but way lighter (lighter than my HTC sensation and iphone 4) not as unwiedly as I thought it would. For a big person as myself this phone seems a good choice. I have already reserved one unit at the store when it comes out late this month or early December.

As for those who ask why add a pen? well some people like myself love to write and sketch. Annotation is also a handy feature to have at a moments notice. This is also one of the reasons why I bought an HTC flyer instead of another iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    I got a hands on experience with the Note at Vivo City mall here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDWVmTYaCso

it is as big as the original Dell Streak but way lighter (lighter than my HTC sensation and iphone 4) not as unwiedly as I thought it would. For a big person as myself this phone seems a good choice. I have already reserved one unit at the store when it comes out late this month or early December.

As for those who ask why add a pen? well some people like myself love to write and sketch. Annotation is also a handy feature to have at a moments notice. This is also one of the reasons why I bought an HTC flyer instead of another iPad.
    ako nalang na imong karaan bai

twerojo?

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    twerojo?

Hahaha
    Si mongsi barba.

Quote Originally Posted by bowee View Post
    i just dont figure why sammy included a touchpen/stylus on this note, when infact the touch sensitivity coupled with the big screen size more than compensates the touch UI on it already
    pressure sensitive ang stylus / ala Wacom...

Great for doodling, taking down notes, handwriting recognition.,.

it is a wacom tech they are using. in fact there are people who used the wacom pen on their samsung galaxy note because it is more comfortable.

Samsung Galaxy Note - using another pen - YouTube

nice phone indeed

never fail to amazes me why sammy would include a pen (wacom) on this phone.. with its humongous screen, for me.. the finger (not matter how big it is) would suffice more than its built-in stylus...

now seriously.. how many do you think would use this pen when you board a bus or whenever you need an abrupt reply to a text or an email? or making an errand and when you need to jot on-the-run note... do you think you still need to take the pen/stylus out and scribble it? when your making a quick on-the-go email /text reply?

C'mon seriously....

imho lang....

I will certainly use it. I am even using the pen to doodle and make annotations on my HTC Flyer. Off course its impractical to use the pen in replying to email, the keyboard works faster than that. I personally am after the super amoled display with 1280x800 res on a 5.3" screen. its going to be great for people like me who loves to read, draw, watch movies, play games with on screen controls, or annotate documents. The pen would be just a cherry on the cake for me. If it didnt come with the pen then that is fine since a phone with a little more bulk and hi res screen is always great for people with bigger hands.

ayus btaw ni na phone pero mahal man kau sa ebay haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast