Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: $109 per day in Adsense in 45 days.

yup sakto mo mga tol.. kung mag post mog urls butangi lang og * somewhere along the line aron inig click dli mo diresto sa inyong site.

join na mo sa cebusense@yahoogroups.com

didto ta magkita para safe and dili public

dili lagi nako makit-an ang cebusense na group thadz

sure ka mao na ang name sa group? :P

Guys dili inana ka simple and safe nga mag click-click lang mo sa google ads. Tinuod ang ingon sa sitekeeper nga if you get caught you will get banned. Google will know your Google ad code, will know your domain and site registration, will know the credit card number you used to register that site - in other words once ma ban ka sa google, if you try registering again with that same account/credit card they will still know it's you. They can trace your address, phone numbers, name and credit details from your payment details used when registering your domain and site.

Google doesnt just check the IP addresses that click on the ads. They also check how the IP address (user) accessed the site - if ni agi siya ug search engine, directory or direct link (linked from a site or typed-in by the user). They also track how long the user was viewing the site before they clicked on an ad, how long the user was on the clicked ad and if they purchased anything from the add. They also track how regular that IP address accesses the site (bookmarked or not) and if the user just clicks on ads from the site and does nothing else.

The first few clicks by a unique IP ad will generate some points but after that Google will no longer notice that IP ad as useful to their advertisers and will then ignore those regular IP addresses for the succeeding adsense reports.

Google also doesnt just track the IP address alone, they also track MAC addresses of each PC (every PC has a unique MAC address and you cant change it), they trace LAN serial numbers, server serial numbers, ISP providers and many other items. They do this to see where the users are coming from

I'm not being a negative person or saying you shouldnt do what you want to do, but just advising you to be careful because once you get banned, you're banned for life. I have my own sites and use Adsense as much as possible. I know SEO's and web designers who use Adsense as well and make a lot of money from it. It's much better to promote your site and make it useful to people who access your site. If you promote your site properly (SEO and submitting to directories and search engines), have good content in your site that is useful to people, then the site will sell/promote itself on it's own and will be very successful.

It's an interesting idea to have a group of users click on the ads, but I wonder how long it can go on before Google finds out? I'll just observe for now and see how well it goes with this idea

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

asa na man tong mga adsense clickers diri, maayo unta makabalita ta naunsa na ilang "project"

update sad mo.

mao wala namay update, post mo pila naman ang inyong earnings dha, katong c shab asa naman to.

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline
    salamat...$1.00 gud dayun ako account..cge, maayo ani ato i-list kadtong site sa uban then make it apoint to click their ads each day..i just did for balut-man and flashfreak...

daghang salamat
    i tot $109 per day, ngano intawn na $1 ra mana

kay 1 person ra man ni click gud...hehehe

any updates?

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

mingaw man... wa tingali epek kay silent man

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast