Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Siargao Island, Summer Surf Capital

There is no place like Siargao Island. The Surfing Capital of the Philippines, where you can find also the best beach and place to roam around. Cloud 9, very famous of its powerful waves that gains reputations all over the world.. .Let's go Surfing! (www.siargaoislands.com)

Default Re: There is no place like SIARGAO ISLAND.

@shamankin6...really? i'd like to visit siargao soon coz i've heard alot of local and foreign friend of mine who were there last October 22,2005. and they've witnessed the great waves, like 8-10 feet high...goossshhhh! superb! i like to go surffffffffffffffffffff.... :mrgreen:

pila kaha budget for 3 days 2 nights accomodation?including transpo?

@raul julia

it depends on what type accomodations do you want since it vary from 500-1800 per room, and each room can accomodate 2-3 persons. the 1800 is already aircondition, and also in the beach front. for the transportation, it depends where you from (point of origin) and means of transportation (boat or plane). when you reach surigao city, you can take any fastcraft going to siargao island (150-250 per pax). when you reach Dapa (one of the municipalities of siargao island) take a van or a motorbike to Gen. Luna (40-100 per pax) where the surfing spot can be found at cloud9. for more details please check our website anytime next week.. . www.siargaoislands.com

we can also help you as much for your bookings to siargao island. send it to siargaoisland@gmail.com

SURF SIARGAO!

are you offering some travel packages bro? i have been there and stayed at chernicole resort... the place is nice but i bet 2-3 days isnt enough to enjoy the sport

sure no probs bro., i can help you organize your visit with your friends. we can also find some cheaper accomodation so that you can stay more longer and enjoy the waves in siargao. do surf? we can be surfing buddies in siargao when you get there. visit our site www.siargaoislands.com (soon)

To all surfers and surfing fanatics, i will be posting different surfing events all over the Philippines particularly the Philippine Surfing Circuit 2005! and to the upcoming International Surfing Competition for Women's Division 2006 (Summer) i will keep you inform.

keeping this thread alive... up!

post some picx

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast