View Poll Results: where to buy spell books?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • bookstores

2 25.00%
  • others

6 75.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    you must have supernatural powers in order to join.
    may test ba to know if u have the ability?...amazing

Greetings Everyone,

My Personal Psychic Consultant from Tacloban will be arriving here in Cebu tomorrow at 5AM (Friday). Those who wish for a personal reading must text me ahead of time so I can prepare for his itinerary here in Cebu. He will be busy with our group so all those personal readings must be set properly to avoid conflicts. He will stay here in Cebu until 12noon (Sunday). You know the drill. You can can text me at 0905-332-7897.

This guy is the one that I keep on sharing here sa istorya.net.

Silver Hawk

I don't have any supernatural powers but can you help me discover or develope it

Hello guys!! Found this thread and was thinking that it would be good if the thread be active again with Wiccans participating.

By the way, I'm a Wiccan also. I treat Wicca as a religion or faith not just a power trip which most of the teens do. 9 years nako sa Wicca so I'm kind of attached to it already. And often I feel sorry for those who claim they are Wiccans and preach the wrong side of it which kind of giving a very bad impression to the religion and people devoted to it.

I just hope that Wicca here in Philippines would somehow be more united like in the US.

By the way guys (Wiccans) I will be putting up an online community website for Filipino Wiccans soon so keep in touch with me so I can inform you if it's online already. Drop me a PM with your email address if you want to be updated. Those who are planning to join Wicca or to walk with us, you are also welcome.

God Bless to you all!

Blog Entries
    When can we celebrate the Linggo ng Wicca?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    Hello guys!! Found this thread and was thinking that it would be good if the thread be active again with Wiccans participating.

By the way, I'm a Wiccan also. I treat Wicca as a religion or faith not just a power trip which most of the teens do. 9 years nako sa Wicca so I'm kind of attached to it already. And often I feel sorry for those who claim they are Wiccans and preach the wrong side of it which kind of giving a very bad impression to the religion and people devoted to it.

I just hope that Wicca here in Philippines would somehow be more united like in the US.

By the way guys (Wiccans) I will be putting up an online community website for Filipino Wiccans soon so keep in touch with me so I can inform you if it's online already. Drop me a PM with your email address if you want to be updated. Those who are planning to join Wicca or to walk with us, you are also welcome.

God Bless to you all!

your idea is nice but here is the downside, well, this is only my opinion.

Wicca here is in it's experimental/developing stage. It lack leaders with the proper skill para ma sakto pag develope and wicca. Most who joined are power seekers rather than seekers for spirituality w/c place a bigger part in this less travel path.

then when the excitement subside they stop attending monthly gatherings.

For me Wicca according sa akong mga nabasa "the rites and spells" is secondary ra na siya mura bitaw ra na ug prayer and supplication. The problem with most teen when they enter wicca the very first thing that they seek after are mga psychic experiences which is really wrong.

well that's my own 2 cents right there.

Blog Entries
    The true Wiccans are the guardians of true power of the universe not the exploiters of the so called false power!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    The true Wiccans are the guardians of true power of the universe not the exploiters of the so called false power!
    So there are true and false wiccans? guardians?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    So there are true and false wiccans? guardians?
    Yes but this is lower school as far as I know!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Yes but this is lower school as far as I know!
    what do you mean lower school?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast