Page 410 of 412 FirstFirst ... 400407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4111

Bro, naa mo ma refer mo-carpet ug subwoofer box mandaue area lang.TIA

ngutana lang ta, unsay pinaka sulit nga single-din HU nga mapalit kana lang naay aux. way kaso way usb ug unsa pa ng uban. TIA

daghan pa diay mag estambay sa recle caltex o shell kalimot nako after 8 yrs out of radar sa phils. btw update lng sa tread got the new truck with UCONNECT® 8.4AN/RA4 Alpine speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by bharic View Post
    daghan pa diay mag estambay sa recle caltex o shell kalimot nako after 8 yrs out of radar sa phils. btw update lng sa tread got the new truck with UCONNECT® 8.4AN/RA4 Alpine speakers.
    Ang Shell wala na. Ang Caltex walay pagbahar.

mga boss naa moy ma refer na tig set up?? planning to have my ride set up for sounds..?

Asa nndot og maayo mo set up og sounds d i? Kana sd di au mahal hehe. Thx

unsa reason ngano mo init or masunog man ang HU? sa wirning ni o dili maayo ang HU. sa cdrking ra ako HU

Quote Originally Posted by johannsgrave View Post
    gud evening mga bros...i find this thread very informative, since bag-o lng pud ko naka sakyana....patabang lng pud ko ani ako problema. my HU is pioneer and got a sub xplod working fine for two months...then all of a sudden, nawala iya power but later in the evening when i was driving, ni kalit ra pud ug balik....then the following day, pag switch nako sa ignition(engine still off), naa cya oi power, but when the engine started (on), the HU lost power as well as the sub....i did a little troubleshooting, removed the HU and the sub, then checked the ignition voltage, and found it normal(12Volts). I connected the HU and sub to direct battery terminal, they worked fine. But when i re-connected the HU to the ignition wire (accessories) the 12volt dropped to about only 3 volts.....what could be the problem of my system?......pls katong mga experts dha pls share your knowledge mga bros... thanks a lot.
    Why did you connect the HU to the ignition wire? Is it so that you can only play when the key is in the ACC position or when the engine is running?

I'd recommend laying a fused +12V line direct from your battery to the interior of your car (you should be able to find an entry point from your engine bay to the cabin of your car (try lang, the holes are usually covered by some rubber cover/plug). From there, I'd suggest a power distribution block (fused for additional protection). You can then connect your HU and other active components (eq, crossover, amps, etc.) to this power distribution block. I do not recommend tapping into existing wires as these might only be rated enough for the items they are powering (e.g. lights, dash, etc.). This will save you time and effort when you decide to upgrade your system in the future.

Other components except for the HU have a remote turn-on lead so you can turn them on/off together with your HU. I'd suggest installing a relay to do this especially when you have a lot of components (or for easy upgrades/maintenance). The HU's remote turn-on lead will be used to energize the relay. You then connect one of the switched terminals of the relay to a +12V source (the power distribution block for instance), and then the other one to all the equipment you need to turn on when your HU is turned on. A relay is suggested because the HU's remote turn-on lead is very limited in output (~500mA in case of my Alpine 9812). It might not be able to turn on a lot of equipment due to this limitation.

For grounding, use very short wires to connect each active component directly to your car's chassis. The grounding point doesn't have to be at the exact same spot BUT it should be in the same chassis member/piece. Scrape off the paint until you get to the metal part then connect your ground lead(s) there. Never daisy-chain your ground connections, doing so might result in a ground-loop where not all your components get an absolute 0V at their ground leads. This will result in various, generally unwanted noise-related problems (static, alternator whine, etc.).

Finally, use good-quality (not necessarily expensive) signal and power cables and remember to route your signal cables away from your power cables.

Once you install an amp, there is this thing called level-matching which you need to do after you've installed your equipment. This will help you maximize your amp's output with your HU's volume.

Question: asa maayo magpa subay sa wiring?

Plan nako ako pailisan ang wiring sa ako seps nga naa sa ako door. Na corrode ang terminals sa seps then na putol ang wire. Ang crossover pud kay tarogonon ang wire. Mutingog ma palong. Gusto unta ko ilisan nalang tanan wire maski gikan sa crossover lang padung sa seps.

Hi mga boss, pa tambag ta ko asa mas nindot ani na head unit ug amplifier.

Pioneer DEH - x2650Ui or Pioneer DEH - x1650ub
    X12 MRV - F805 or X12 NV-705

Salamat mga boss...

11.    Advertisement