Page 496 of 496 FirstFirst ... 486493494495496
Results 4,951 to 4,959 of 4959

Default Re: Hopeful Romantic Society

ka-noisy na sa HRS oiiiii...hehehhe

basta naa lagi c jollibee ba kay noisy lagi.....wihihihihihii peace jolly!

Mangaon na sad ta mga HRS nah!.....pundok2x nasad...

Course your personal conversation through PM. That is why we have that feature. OT's are fine but 3 or more successive OT isn't. My post served as a warning if OT's persist but if some people are too stupid to understand then it isn't my problem too. Istorya.net is free you can come and go if you want the only thing you need to do is abide by the rules.

This topic served as a place where a Hopeless/Hopeful individual can express their feelings or gather. But if OT are on regular basis here the more reason for the thread to be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Course your personal conversation through PM. That is why we have that feature. OT's are fine but 3 or more successive OT isn't. My post served as a warning if OT's persist but if some people are too stupid to understand then it isn't my problem too. Istorya.net is free you can come and go if you want the only thing you need to do is abide by the rules.

This topic served as a place where a Hopeless/Hopeful individual can express their feelings or gather. But if OT are on regular basis here the more reason for the thread to be deleted.

I guess I see what the mod means. But in a thread topic like this, it is difficult to put the line betweena hopeful romantic post or an OT.

oh well... I wish all the hopeful romantics a great day.

A Hopeful Romantic can be embarrassing sometimes, because you tend to hope too much and you can end up being a feeler. Has anyone tried that? how did you do it?

@pijavier
    yep...!
    agree to the highest maximum level wihihihihi

oblationkid musta naka oi...

I understand your sentiments... But as you may know... This is the "Hopeful Romantic Society"....

this isnt... "What do you think of Valentines Day"? or "Name your hated moderrator" thread, na madali ra nmo ma define ang boundaries...

what if our our conversation with incubabe... we COULD be playfully flirting back and forth - thus putting this in the realm of HOPEFULL ROMANTIC boundaries, if you ask me BTW....

So this brings back to then nex topic... MAYBE this the title thread istelf is too broad and it should be more "specific"...

If so... Mr. Moderator please LOCK THIS THREAD AND DELETE IT - Delete all 199 pages, countless individual post...

I mean, nevermind the toes you'll be stepping in, your right in deleting it anyway, youve got the grounds...

Tell you what...

"Ill call your bluff" - and im "All In!"

DO IT - Lock and Delete the thread... its too broad anyway... just so you know... Cebu is small ... word travels... even if you hide behind that anonymity... people will know who locked and deleted this thread...

haha... i love so much when you know how to play poker... lol...

@OblationKid

Guilty as charged ate!... I make the energy go up! haha...

@everyone!

Im the coolest here cause i got the WARNED sign, IM BAD!! ---

what did you do recently you little too goody little two shoes? haha...

^you know, the TORPE Society was shelfed for a while.

be careful with what you ask for. you might just get it hehe

10.    Advertisement