Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Clippers

2-3 yrs cguro... Lig.on na kau ni nga team.. Bsta mgsinabot c gordon ug c griffin.. batan.on pmn gud.. Taas pa kau oras sa clippers ani nila..

i think Blake Griffin mao Rookier of the year..

wla na mn klaru stats ni john wall karon

Grabeha dula ni griffin vs memphis oi.. Gi walahan mn ug dunk c gasul nya layu pajud..

Blog Entries
    buaya kaayo baron davis, iya pa toh gi pasa ni ben gordan kay ni cut... gi itsa lang dayon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by icon_king View Post
    buaya kaayo baron davis, iya pa toh gi pasa ni ben gordan kay ni cut... gi itsa lang dayon
    You mean Eric Gordon ?

Nice game CLIPPERS... two games straight close fight... just keep it rollin you'll have that WIN at your hand soon...

Sayanga sa dula oi...

Daog cla ganina.. Paytera jud griffin oi!

Up for this thread, na abot naman ni sa Page 3...Lats post thereECEMBER pa"

I'm not sure if naa fan ning team na ni, but definitely sure na daghan fans diri si Blake Griffin.

Ngano kaha ejected sa game apil si Griffin wala man siya'y gihimo. Si Odom and Davis lang man. Even Artest dapat not included dapat.

Anyway nice win ganina against the Lakers.

Blake Griffin's opponents have a new way to counter his highlight dunks: Hit him. His teammates vow revenge.

On the Odom-Griffin incident:

....Griffin didn’t retaliate, throwing up his hands in defense and trying to back away from Odom. But his teammates – in particular, veteran point guard Baron Davis – have grown increasingly frustrated with the perceived “cheap shots” the young forward has been subject to from opponents. In an interview with Yahoo! Sports on Friday, Davis said it was time for the Clippers to start protecting Griffin. He made good on his vow, pushing Odom and jawing at the Lakers forward during the scrum.

BARON DAVIS:

“A dunk takes the steam out of people, especially when it’s a big guy,” Davis told Y! Sports. “So when you’re dunking on people three to four times in a game, it just deflates you. It deflates your interior defense. The only retaliation is to cheap-shot somebody.

“I think it’s unfair because this kid is … not being brash or talking [expletive] to people. The only other way to protect yourself as a player playing against him is to cheap-shot him. So you see people jumping in his way. We throw lobs and people undercut him. It’s unfair.”

“I just started threatening people,” Davis said. “It’s not fair. He’s my teammate. As a team we’re going to protect him.

“Every game somebody tries to do something to him: undercut him, picking on him. You got to think, he’s still a rookie. People are going to try to challenge him and do all kinds of stuff like that. But we are not going to let that happen to him.

“Whether I got to get kicked out of a game, that’s not how it should be. But I’m a little old-school, so I am going to protect my teammates at all costs.”

Griffin's highlight act draws retaliation - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
    nice thing about this kid is HE NEVER RETALIATES... he just stare down his defender & let his game do the talking...

Whether it’s Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol pushing him during a dunk attempt, Blazers point guard Andre Miller tackling him, the Lakers’ Ron Artest hitting him in the face or several other opponents undercutting him during alley-oops, Griffin hasn’t retaliated. About the most he’s done is stare down someone like he did Miami Heat point guard Mario Chalmers after a dunk last Wednesday.

Griffin credits his father, Tommy, an accomplished Oklahoma high school coach, for teaching him that lesson.

“When I was in high school he told me, ‘Let your game do the talking. You don’t have to have to go out and try to rough them up or anything. For one, you might have to sit out the next game,’ “Griffin said. “It kind of lets people know that they’ve gotten to you.

“Sometimes you don’t want to turn and walk away because they might think, ‘Maybe we can bump this guy or maybe we can do this, retaliate or do this or that.’ But for the most part you kind of have to pick and choose your spots. Sticking up for a teammate, I don’t mind doing that. For myself, sometimes it’s better to just walk away.”

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast