Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Puppy Sharing Agreement - Philippine Setting

Quote Originally Posted by tasty_muffins View Post
    hey guys! uhm, quick question.. i hope okay lng pud mu-ask ug semi-related lng sa posted topic.. or should i make a new thread instead?

since puppy sharing sounds quite complicated ba, if i opt to pay for a stud fee, and my dam doesn't get pregnant, pwede pa ba nako mabawi ang money? or dili na?

there could be four different scenarios:
    a. dam is PROVEN but sire is FRESH
    b. dam is PROVEN and sire is PROVEN
    c. dam is FRESH but sire is PROVEN - kani duda ko dili cguro i-uli, kay mapasanginlan man nga dam is "bad"
    d. dam is FRESH and sire is FRESH

uhm, basing lng sa inyo experience mga sirs/maams

thanks so much!
    ang sa stud fee, its CUSTOMARY that if the dam doesnt get pregnant, the stud owner is OBLIGED to have a FREE back stud ONCE and in 2-3 sessions in the NEXT HEAT of the dam.

see this receipt and agreement that i use:

FREE STUD FEE receipt and back stud agreement form - Sample Legal Form - Queen City Kennel

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by guilliam View Post
    ang sa stud fee, its CUSTOMARY that if the dam doesnt get pregnant, the stud owner is OBLIGED to have a FREE back stud ONCE and in 2-3 sessions in the NEXT HEAT of the dam.

see this receipt and agreement that i use:

FREE STUD FEE receipt and back stud agreement form - Sample Legal Form - Queen City Kennel

cheers!
    Okay.... question.... stud is very well proven. dam is not and first time to have mate and didn't get pregnant. Stud owner agreed to have a free back stud. Unfortunately the stud dog died before the next heat of the dam.
    What u guys usually do to have amicable agreement closure to the dam owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Palongkilang View Post
    Okay.... question.... stud is very well proven. dam is not and first time to have mate and didn't get pregnant. Stud owner agreed to have a free back stud. Unfortunately the stud dog died before the next heat of the dam.
    this is a very good situational question.
    fortunately it havent happen to me YET.

but i THINK if this situation happens to ME (simbako na lang sad), i'll reimburse the dam owner HALF of the stud fee he/she paid me. just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by guilliam View Post
    i agree with @mrs rodriguez, should be done in "moderation". so pwede ra ang notarial fees will be shouldered by both or split. as its the essence of "sharing" splitting the expenses both ways.

PERO; in my personal experience, ako na lang sad ang mong shoulder(even being a stud owner). "mamalihug" na lang ko sa atong mga amigo/amiga naay notarial commission ehheheh.
    Maayo diay. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Palongkilang View Post
    It would be fair enough to reimburse the bitch owner of the exact amount paid as stud fee. Otherwise, the stud owner will be enriching himself at the expense of another. ^_^

agree....

up up up up

boss Guilliam, pwede pa copy sa imung pdf? about puppy sharing? hehe..pero boss unsaun mani pag fill up ubos sa acknowledgement, lahi pod ni sa witnessed by?

sure sir. its open for public consumption ehhehe. FREE Puppy Sharing Contract - Sample Legal Form - Queen City Kennel pdf is here: http://www.joomlaconsultancy.net/que...-Agreement.pdf

two instrumental witness. those should be different from the stud/sire and the dam/bitch owner. just for formality for legal forms

Salamats sir guilliam..haha more power!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast