Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Kay sa cge tag lalis ug different financial products, importante naa tay na sugdan ug save kay sa wala. Dili na kinahanglang i-debate kay lain2x ug needs ang tao. Naay tao ganahan ug aggressive returns then naay tao ganahan lang ug conservative returns. Naay tao ganahan mu gamble iyang kwarta, naa sad tao ganahan pud sobraan niya ka secure iya kwarta. Anyway ang goal nato ani ma Financial Independence ta. kay kung mag cge tag debate wala tay ma achieve nga goal ana. Same ra tag goals cge tag lalis. (facepalm).
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 05-22-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Kay sa cge tag lalis ug different financial products, importante naa tay na sugdan ug save kay sa wala. Dili na kinahanglang i-debate kay lain2x ug needs ang tao. Naay tao ganahan ug aggressive returns then naay tao ganahan lang ug conservative returns. Naay tao ganahan mu gamble iyang kwarta, naa sad tao ganahan pud sobraan niya ka secure iya kwarta. Anyway ang goal nato ani ma Financial Independence ta. kay kung mag cge tag debate wala tay ma achieve nga goal ana. Same ra tag goals cge tag lalis. (facepalm).
    Bro, I'm not even debating you or anyone else here about different "financial products" (facepalm pod). What I presented to you doesn't have any big difference sa "services" na makuha sa tao and sa aggresiveness na imo gipang mention above. The difference kay naa makita sa value sa ila money na ila makuha in the end or even earlier as you can see sa table. Considering naa pa jud investment instruments na not as risky as stock market-8% pa to sa table, what more na naay available sa market na 10% karon OR MORE. Ang ako diri is for people to be educated para sa ILAHANG benefit. Wala man koy makuha ani wala pod mawala nko (unlike nimo guro?). You can't even defend and explain your product's advantages after I presented to you the table.

Bro, honestly, gusto nimo pakuhaon ang mga tao sa imo product because YOU CARE and honestly believe na this is a better place for their hard-earned money? or Because you have COMMISSION ani?

If because honestly YOU just CARE, can you give your "clients", or should we say beneficiary of your unselfish act, the commission you could get from their plan except your fare and food expense lang? if YES then I salute you.

I end my case. Peace and wisdom to all.

Become a pack builder yourself and know the difference between selfish and selfless. Di ko makig lalis more. You must view the two sides of the coin. Then we will be at peace.

Become a pack builder yourself and know the difference between selfish and selfless. Di ko makig lalis more. You must view the two sides of the coin. Then we will be at peace.
    @lorenzo, cool bro, I'm not saying you are either selfish or selfless. Only God knows that. In the first place, we were just comparing Kaiser vs investing on your own (facepalm again). I know some basics in this Kaiser's product coz I "bought" not-exactly-the-same-but-similar product with similar scheme. So I have the idea which you basically support because you didn't rebut when I presented my case-thank you for that.

@Other readers, please try to read previous posts in this thread and you judge which post(s) makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by story View Post
    @lorenzo, cool bro, I'm not saying you are either selfish or selfless. Only God knows that. In the first place, we were just comparing Kaiser vs investing on your own (facepalm again). I know some basics in this Kaiser's product coz I "bought" not-exactly-the-same-but-similar product with similar scheme. So I have the idea which you basically support because you didn't rebut when I presented my case-thank you for that.

@Other readers, please try to read previous posts in this thread and you judge which post(s) makes sense.
    K, continue analyzing then. I was like you before. My collegues and my trainers here was already sick and tired because for 5 years in my engineering career I was trained to analyze but nothing happens in my life. But after 5 years from the time I joined IMG, I realized that I made a big mistake in comparing different financial product of different purpose.

it is good to have different financial vehicles for each financial goals.
    - Savings for health
    - Savings for aggressive investing
    - Savings for Education
    - Savings for Retirement
    - Savings for emergencies.

Don't put them in single basket.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 05-23-2013 at 10:20 PM.

So who owns kaiser and who are the people behind it?

Where is this comapny based?

How many years have they been operating?

Quote Originally Posted by chinitoe View Post
    So who owns kaiser and who are the people behind it?

Where is this comapny based?

How many years have they been operating?
    Kaiser International Health Group :: Official Website
    http://bhfs.doh.gov.ph/images/listin...11/HMO2011.pdf
    Since it is an HMO compnay, it is regulated under Department of health not under Insurance Commission.

You can research further when you Join IMG and attend convention at SMX Manila this June 22-23, 2013.
    Kaiser is located in Chino Roces Street Makati City Near Makati Med and visit the Headquarters there. See you.
    When you want more analysis, come join in my pack, majority number of my pack are sophisticated engineers. Let's analyze together.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 05-24-2013 at 12:16 AM.

K, continue analyzing then. I was like you before. My collegues and my trainers here was already sick and tired because for 5 years in my engineering career I was trained to analyze but nothing happens in my life. But after 5 years from the time I joined IMG, I realized that I made a big mistake in comparing different financial product of different purpose.

it is good to have different financial vehicles for each financial goals.
    - Savings for health
    - Savings for aggressive investing
    - Savings for Education
    - Savings for Retirement
    - Savings for emergencies.

Don't put them in single basket.

You are wrong. papasok ka pa lang. In short, I was like YOU before. Well I'm not sure if exactly the same, but I WAS greedy and selfish. Greedy to the point na it's ok for others to gain something from things offered in the market, but I was considering COMMISSION first. Even the "things that were offered in the market" have smaller potentials with basically the same risk, as long as I can have my commission, I will defend the offering. Greedy and selfish, eh? Thankfully my mindset was changed. So I think, you should be the one to continue analyzing, unless you already know the answer and just play blind or dumb just for the commission.

Question on what you presented on diversification of funds on health, aggressive investments, etc.:
    Could you not call and use portion of your own diversified funds as "for health" even not "invested" in Kaiser (refer to the table again)? Common mr. Engineer, what you think?

What I have been telling here, is that you can "invest" your "health" funds on something more productive and gives you more. Then, invest your funds allocated for "aggressive investments" on a riskier instruments but having great return potentials. I got your point on diversification, but it's the plan on kaiser we were discussing about. Review the table again, and stop diversifying the discussion as if this is your investment. Or is it?

You are wrong. papasok ka pa lang. In short, I was like YOU before. Well I'm not sure if exactly the same, but I WAS greedy and selfish. Greedy to the point na it's ok for others to gain something from things offered in the market, but I was considering COMMISSION first. Even the "things that were offered in the market" have smaller potentials with basically the same risk, as long as I can have my commission, I will defend the offering. Greedy and selfish, eh? Thankfully my mindset was changed. So I think, you should be the one to continue analyzing, unless you already know the answer and just play blind or dumb just for the commission.

Question on what you presented on diversification of funds on health, aggressive investments, etc.:
    Could you not call and use portion of your own diversified funds as "for health" even not "invested" in Kaiser (refer to the table again)? Common mr. Engineer, what you think?

What I have been telling here, is that you can "invest" your "health" funds on something more productive and gives you more. Then, invest your funds allocated for "aggressive investments" on a riskier instruments but having great return potentials. I got your point on diversification, but it's the plan on kaiser we were discussing about. Review the table again, and stop diversifying the discussion as if this is your investment. Or is it?

k. Naka sugud ug naka human na man kaha ka imu own plan and own system?
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 05-25-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Bai story, paki pm daw sa akoa ang imo "better hmo coverage than kaiser" bai... Thanks for your table... enlightenment kaayo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast