Page 5 of 313 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dep_blue4 View Post
    so what do you want now?. i'm here in the pantry i1 6th floor. asa man ka b*anga ka!
    hala hala hala hehehe...init oist ^^

k0rny kau mu guys ha... mag away2 jud m0h!.. or mag date m0h sa pantry!??.. hahaha...

well if dont like the company and you feel that you cannot grow and be successful; by all means l0ok 4 another 0ne.. mybe ur opportunity is s0mewhere 0ut there.. =)

In my opinion the best job is not all about big bucks and incentives... I prefer stability and of course the culture and environment you are in. We are human we have needs and wants. If we are always after the monetary part of our jobs for our wants , then that's another added bonus provided if your actually working hard for it in contributing the success of your company. If we only settle for a company that could be a good provider and can somewhat provide us with our "wants" than by all means cherish the income your getting. There is a diverse selection of BPO's in cebu but its up to us to choose what company can provide our needs. Stability is important, transparency, just like any other system there is politics. But take into consideration your personal reflections on where you are compensated the most, what I mean by compensated is not on about the money but job security you have and the peace of mind you can linger.

I rather choose the path where I am compensated less and secured than having big bucks now and a pile up of debts after I loose my job in just one blink.

Ingon pa CEO sa among kompaniya (obviously dili eTel or Stream)

Ug mangita kag call center nga mo sueldo nimo ug tag 25k-30k ang buwan, sorry pero pangita nalag lain kay di na mahitabo diri. Ug gusto ka mobalhin anang mga company nga kinadak an ug sueldo, naa ra na nimo. Good luck! Sooner or later, mag bankrupt na sila or ma buy out. toink!

Quote Originally Posted by rodlike2002 View Post
    I rather choose the path where I am compensated less and secured than having big bucks now and a pile up of debts after I loose my job in just one blink.
    Mo agree gyud ko ani.. bisan tuod igo lang ang sueldo, di rapod kinagamyan, payts ra as long as stable ang company, ug di lang basta² mo terminate ug mga taw ug ma close ang usa ka account, or bati imong performance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Teal View Post
    and please remove the I2 site director! such a smart-ass! so quick to own praises and recognition but quickest to blame and point fingers to subordinates when issues arise
    haha! mokatawa nlng ko..

Quote Originally Posted by Bongoton View Post
    Mo agree gyud ko ani.. bisan tuod igo lang ang sueldo, di rapod kinagamyan, payts ra as long as stable ang company, ug di lang basta² mo terminate ug mga taw ug ma close ang usa ka account, or bati imong performance
    ...sykes...

tinuod ba nga istoryans nga bati na daw ang etel karon kay stream company na cla? that's what i heard sa akong friend from there..dako daw lagi sweldo but la na daw ayo ang management..

eTel was my first call center. i didnt do well when i was there, but the company gave me good salary that i never thought i could get.

if bati na ang eTel, sayang kaayo.

RIP nalang daan sa eTel.

huh?? nu language un??

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 313 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast