Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default re: MERGED: All about Teleperformance

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    nihawa na d i ka? goodluck. ako, dugay ra, ni awol na lang ko kay mao lang gihapon. sa kadugay mag huwat sa last pay and everything, walay kuwenta. nasimhutan na nako daan asa padulong ang systema.
    aw, halos tanan nagdefend sa TP nakarealize sa kabati sa management.

hahahah.. nindot pa kaaug poster ingon ana rah dy.. Parrty like a Rock Star. heheh.

Blog Entries

You can talk about the management or HR representatives but never disclose their complete name. Failure to do so will result in an instant ban.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

i was told by a former tp co worker that i was terminated kuno because i made contact with 2 other ex tp employee who holds grudge over the company and the bosses. as far as i can remember, wala man koy gi post nga personal nga atake sa particular nga taw, i didnt name names too. dili ko ingon ana ka immature ug ka unprofessional. i left the company first before i even aired out my sentiments, but again, wala jud koy gi tira on a personal level. ako pa man gani mo sulti nga mga taw pathetic kaau, sige reklamo, sige trabaho, hawa ang wala maka gusto sa systema, dili mag sige yawyaw, unya sige lang gihapon trabaho. i already expected to be terminated kay in the first place, ni awol man ko. besides, everybody knows me, my name is exactly my nick diri sa istorya, im not afraid to reveal my identity. i left the company because i was not satisfied, im not happy there, simple. i dont care kung unsay isulti sa mga nahabilin. i know they have mouths to feed, its their right to stay and continue working. ang ako lang, dili pagawson nga mao na term ko kay i said something about the company. ug unsa man akong nasulti about tp, tinuod man pud, i worked there for few months so i know. and now nga dili nako connected sa company, i guess puede man ko makasulti ug anything as long as tinuod lang. again, i never attacked anyone on a personal level, i know naa gihapoy tga tp ga follow ani, i hope the message here is clear

wow enjoyed reading this.

GO.. guys make me feel good

TP is the best!!!!

party like a rockstar! a poor rockstar! ahahahah

TelePerformace, 14k basic + 2k experience premium (+20% ND) KPI bonus, Sales Incentives, OT almost open OT (every single drop of the clock counts) in a month you can get as much as Php 32,500 w/o OT and before Tax+Deductables... so that means you really need to perform. we are in the office to work and to do our besi in any job that we have regardless of what kind and what company we are in to. Those who complain are those who cant compete!!! Look for a job who pays you to relax and do nothing, like night-shift security guards of banks maybe... hahahaha!!!!

Blog Entries

LMAO.I wonder what the feeling would be to just read but couldn't reply.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast