Page 5 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    gitulis raba ang Teletech sa Cainta noh... luoya sa mga call boys ug girls oi gi-tilok ang mga gadgets.
    noh? mao ba ni katong naa sa sulod sa mall?

Quote Originally Posted by taga_ipil View Post
    every company naa jud weakness bisan pa ug unsa ka nindot.
    its up to you kung imo i-adopt or mo resign.

mao na dapat follow jud ko kung aha ka mag-enjoy kay tiyak jud diha sab ka magdugay.

imho

correct mao nang pabilin ra jud ko dri sa akong company because im happy

Quote Originally Posted by jakadeem View Post
    my bf is from teletech, last may, he was admitted to the hospital for an operation. I had to file sickness leave for him sa SSS, which should be processed w/in 5 days since 1st day of absence, kay he consumed all credits available sa company at that time.

since im used to our company providing us with all the necessary documents needed in such cases, i went straight to the HCD (human capital destruction?) to get a Sickness Notification Form from SSS, which should've been duly signed by the HCD or HR Manager.

But only to be told that i have to get it from SSS and go back to their office to have it signed by the HR manager nga mo abot ug dis oras sa gabii.. (at her preferred time) which is so inconvenient for working people cause we have to stay up late para maka abot nila.. dli bya tanan taga call center? what if iya parents nag followup ato, nya oldie na? mata lang jud xa para process for his sick son? paet! it's one thing they should consider unta.. anyways, they don't have to work at night cause they don't deal with american people.. HR bya. duh! esp the compensation and benefit dept.

the complaint doesn't end there, cause they don't even know how to process SSS transactions. the nurse told me after submitting all the necessary docs, that she will accept it but won't process it. DUH! what's the use of accepting when you won't process it diba? so anyways, going back, it's because SSS will deny it daw cause my bf still doesn't have his SSS ID. but i argued it to be untrue because i just went to the SSS office and verified it from an employee.. so i really asked the nurse if she's trying to tell me that an SSS employee lied to me? in retort, gi ingnan man hinuon ko na if i can do it, then i process it myself. stupida! it should've been the company's job to process claims like that. it's even stated at the back of the SSS forms. didn't they know what they're role is? in fact, im confused why it was the nurse' call when it should've been HCD. but nevertheless, i got the docs, asked for her name, told her that i'l report her and left. she didn't even give me their number, kay kesho wla daw. puede ba diay na? hayyy..

so mao to, i processed it myself sa SSS, they were shocked to find out that the company didn't do it for us. well, what can i say? they are bunch of ignorant people down there.. and guess what, they received the Sickness notification form EVEN WITHOUT AN SSS ID. and gave me a claim slip for the approved leave credit.

going back to teletech for them to compute the sickness reimbursement, again we're faced with this ordeal from ignorant people kay kesho, they want contribution printout from SSS kay they don't know the updated contri equivalent per salary?? so how in the world were they able to deduct SSS prem from his salary if they don't know?? can anyone tell me, unsay gibuhat nila sa opisina the whole time, cause i've heard, ipasa daw nila sa agents ang trabaho nila which is what happened sa ako. the frustrating part is, dli ko empleyado nila.. na biktima ko nila. maka bwisit.

naa pay guard na cge ask asa ang patient? like duh! sa hospital! gusto pa nya ang patient jud mismo mo adto sa office para mo process ato? wa sila kyapi? cge pud balik2x ask unsa name sa patient/employee..when i told him the name, ako jud xa gi ask "nya kaila ka?" ingon xa "wla".. aw, nara man diay, yaw pangutana cause it's not ur concern just let me in so i can submit the necessary documents!! ehhehe.. im sure nagpangagot jud to ang guard.

for people mka read ani from teletech, AYAW'G KURAT! =P

Ma'am,

I am not connected with Teletech but I was shocked by the apparent insensitivity they have for their agents from what you said. Yes I've heard this happening from other callcenters or other lines of business... but to let you process the sickness documentation while the patient was in hospital and having to go through all of that? Papers have to be signed by the HR Mgr? haven't they ever heard of OIC'S? Good Lord, her rank of call center HR Mgr is very high right? seems the higher the rank gets in this company so does the stupidity level.

These managers are just pretending to work... they actually have no idea what they're doing.

I'm in HR (supervisor - of a different company) and I try my best to see that the agents are well taken cared of, pro-labor orientation ako eh If they're sick, we are one call away and that's it.

I believe that if the agent gets sick it's due to his work and that it becomes my responsibility to take care of him, he has done his job, now I do mine.

I was moved by what you said and it's really not that simple for people to say to just quit if you don't like the job atmosphere... if only it were.

I always have it in mind that agents may not have somewhere else to go just like that. They have to save a little before their next job comes in, just to be sure. It is sad that agents have to resort to resignation just because some A**hole thinks he's all high and mighty, agents who do resign becuase of this are good people and they are hurt by the sense of betrayal... I've come across people who did their best up until the very end, where they still trained and diligently assisted their replacements even if they do dislike management.

Those types of people, committed to their work, and doing their best under God are very (Believe me) VERY hard to find, like diamonds in the rough - some HR people, too confident of themselves don't realize this and often forget the value of the individual.

I was moved since I was once like that, a mere agent, but rose through the ranks to HR and I've been working hard to see to it that agents get treated a little bit better than everyone else, as my American trainer (this was a while back - my trainer was still American - not a Filipino) once said "we have to take of you guys, after all you're on the front line of this war".

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED. YOU CALL YOURSELVES OFFICERS? MANAGERS? HR PERSONNEL? I've seen better performance from a car wash boy, at least he knows how to do his job!

i absolutely agree with you @saber!

pila diay basic sa teletech?

Blog Entries
    truth is, daghan kaayu "managers" nga walay management skills, period.

not new to call centers, guess bisan asa mansad na work area naa gyud company's politics but as per experience...mas grabeh neh ang call centers.I think this is because kusog kaayu ang growth and badly needed leaders ug management.Unfortunatelly, gamay lang ang competent leaders mau na maski dili gyud qualified, kayahon nalang. I know na notice na ninyu maski pila lang ka months promote dayun.How much more ang medyu tiguwang na unya pwerte gyung bugo-a! ehehehe...learn the trade to survive nalang. lisud manarbaho. peace

Gamay ra ako masulti nani:

Kana naa sa taas ug kana nangandoy mo adto sa taas mag kasabot na. SISIP
    Ug kana mga sipsip mokaon na ug tai maski unsaon. And at the end and most of the time at the expense sa mga subordinates ug ka batch. Bow

call center boom is just temporary. though it sounds sosy before when you work or apply for any call center.

thing is this is not a stable source of job.

the main reason they sprouted in the phils like a mushroom is labor cost abroad.

i totally agree... cheap kaayo ang labor cost diri pinas thats why naa sila diri tanan natu... and maski unsa-un pag sulti na daku ang pay sa call center the truth is gamay rajud na.. sometimes dili worth ang kapoy sa sweldo na madawat...we deserve more than what they offer especially for a fact na maayu jud ang mga pinoy mu-english compared to other nationalities!
    Last edited by lolzlolsy; 09-01-2008 at 08:21 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast