View Poll Results: Asa ang mas nindot na TV Channel?

Voters
655. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABS-CBN

379 57.86%
  • GMA

276 42.14%
Page 5 of 432 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: VOTE NOW: ABS-CBN vs GMA ^_^ Which is Better and WHY?

nindot ang ABS-CBN kay naay naruto shippuuden

I pick GMA because they have better news and current events programs than ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN is better in entertainment. One thing I hate about GMA though is that when they air Manny Pacquiao fights, there's a lot of advertisements.

Meanwhile, as usual, fight fans who opted to view the telecast on free TV had to endure a barrage of commercials.

The telecast over GMA 7 started at around 2 p.m., some two hours after the fight ended.

The station went to break in between the singing of the three national anthems and had six minutes and 20 seconds of ads, including one that praised the station’s integrity, at the end of round one, another 6:30 at the end of round two, dragging the conclusion of the fight further.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb...rquez.won.html

thats kaposo for you!
    G-R-E-E-D thats it!

Quote Originally Posted by estor_boot
    Meanwhile, as usual, fight fans who opted to view the telecast on free TV had to endure a barrage of commercials.

The telecast over GMA 7 started at around 2 p.m., some two hours after the fight ended.

The station went to break in between the singing of the three national anthems and had six minutes and 20 seconds of ads, including one that praised the station’s integrity, at the end of round one, another 6:30 at the end of round two, dragging the conclusion of the fight further.

thats kaposo for you!
    G-R-E-E-D thats it!

correct...

heeehehehe... thats why i dont take any chances.... nagpabook jud kog sm for that fight kay basin maparehas before nga maabtan ug alas 4...

wajud ko nasayop....hay... GMA dijud kamao mo cover ug special event intawn.... mas gi cover pa ang marimar... toink...naabtan pa intawn nako among kasambahay pag-abot nako...kafaet

unlike before nga ABS ang nagcover... naa jud spirit of involvement ang host, ang crews behind the scene nya makaexcite jud ba... thats why, kapamilya is a way better that GMA for me...

i like gma kay dili bias mga host nila....hehe...i like their shows and nice ilang mga documentaries..about pacman fight..hmm.....nice japon kay libre man hehe

hmmm..grabe taas kau ang votes for gma!

Default ABS-CBN or GMA?

ako ganahan jud ko sa ABS-CBN

pili lang?

Default Re: ABS-CBN or GMA?

up :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by estor_boot

thats kaposo for you!
    G-R-E-E-D thats it!

agree is here..hehehe cge pa fight si manny p. unya gibalita sa ABS na daug si manny p. na wa najud ko ganahi mutan_aw hehhehe...

Quote Originally Posted by jerryp
    correct...

heeehehehe... thats why i dont take any chances.... nagpabook jud kog sm for that fight kay basin maparehas before nga maabtan ug alas 4...

wajud ko nasayop....hay... GMA dijud kamao mo cover ug special event intawn.... mas gi cover pa ang marimar... toink...naabtan pa intawn nako among kasambahay pag-abot nako...kafaet

unlike before nga ABS ang nagcover... naa jud spirit of involvement ang host, ang crews behind the scene nya makaexcite jud ba... thats why, kapamilya is a way better that GMA for me...
    mao jud bro....wla may claro ila coverage ato...kuwangan cguro ug host hehehehe...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 432 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast